Does anyone drink Kevita? It seems too good to be okay on the diet…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anyone drink Kevita? It seems too good to be okay on the diet…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jujublue 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jujublue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

Does anyone out there drink Kevita? It’s a sparkling probiotic drink I found at the health food store that contains 1 gram of sugar but taste like sparkling juice. The ingredients are all organic, include probiotic strains and it is sweetened with organic stevia. I love it and want to drink it as a treat, I think it should be okay but it almost seems too good to be true. Anyone know? There website is kevita.com if you want to look at all the ingredients.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I have seen KeVita at my local health food store. Looks perfectly fine to me, they are stevia sweented and what ever sugar is left will likely be eaten by the probiotics. I see no reason not to drink these but as always check the ingredients first.

Jujublue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 20

Thanks it seems to be okay and it does fill that craving for a little something sweet and delicious. I just don’t seem to be getting better very fast and was wondering if that could be a culprit because I’ve been drink like one a day 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone drink Kevita? It seems too good to be okay on the diet…’ is closed to new replies.