Does anybody juice veggies as well as eat them?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Does anybody juice veggies as well as eat them?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gladsome 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kristinabina
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

Does anybody include juicing as well as eating the veggies for the digestive properties that we need?

I’m just wondering if there’s information on it because I have a hard time eating all the vegetables so juicing feels good as long as I make myself eat real vegetables too. Usually I cook ones I can eat or eat the ones I can eat raw and juice the ones I can’t. Not to say I don’t ever eat them – I DO but, I opt for juicing them more often than not. Otherwise I’ll go back to just putting them in a blender with water and drinking them to get away from tasting it.

gladsome
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 11

Does anybody include juicing as well as eating the veggies for the digestive properties that we need?

I’m just wondering if there’s information on it because I have a hard time eating all the vegetables so juicing feels good as long as I make myself eat real vegetables too. Usually I cook ones I can eat or eat the ones I can eat raw and juice the ones I can’t. Not to say I don’t ever eat them – I DO but, I opt for juicing them more often than not. Otherwise I’ll go back to just putting them in a blender with water and drinking them to get away from tasting it.

Hi Kristinabina,

I am a newbie here, too, and with the diet. I have started with Ann Boroch’s book, The Candida Cure. She promotes juicing as a great way to nourish your body. I juiced tonight…cucumber, celery, Russian red kale, carrots and ginger. I didn’t put in the apple that I used to, but it still was delicious! Her guidelines are to keep it to no more than 8 ounces (so not too much sugar content…e.g., if you did all carrots), drink it on an empty stomach – not with a heavy meal -, drink it slowly, and drink it as soon as you make it (vitamins and minerals become oxidized after 30 minutes). It is my first juicing since I began the diet just this week. No immediate bad effects…I think you will be good with it so long as you use veggies you know are friendly to you.

I’m so new here I didn’t realize I wasn’t on Ann Boroch’s website! Lol!

So, see what others might say, but I would say, Enjoy your juicing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody juice veggies as well as eat them?’ is closed to new replies.