Doctor told me today i have

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Doctor told me today i have

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I got call today I have Candida, Plus they did food sensitivity test and said I can’t eat, Cheese, dairy, Corn, Egg whites, Garlic, yeast, almonds and more they will send me list. She is calling me in something for Candida witch I don’t remember what. I have been doing little reading and am freaking out a little. I am very picky eater, and am going to starve. i go to a natural healing doctor and need to go see her again in month as they are booked up. I don’t even know where to start. what do I do with all the food I just got last Friday. And all the Halloween candy on sale. I am also on verge of diabetes. I am horrified. Also I have fibroyliga,RSD, IC, roseaha, exzema, list goes on..

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well, there is hope! And feel better that you are not alone…

If you still have some unopened groceries, return them to the store! Otherwise, maybe consider eating the rest of what you have before starting the candida diet; it may be the last time in a long time that you will have these foods again.

The second thing I would do is take baby steps in understanding this monster. Take days one at a time and don’t get so overworked about the long road ahead.

One way to ease the learning process is to listen to some Dr. Mccoomb! His anti-candida plan should not be followed because it includes fruit; however the information he has is very important in understanding what this beast is in a few short hours.

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

I am also a picky eater, and there is yummy food you can eat! I too thought the hurdles would be too difficult, but now I am fairly healthy. Once you start to feel better, you will do anything it takes to slog onwards.

We’ve got some great recipes here in the recipe part of the forum, and there are other candida related recipes out there. Your naturopath will guide you along as you continue the journey; if there is any questions/concerns about your treatment plan, feel free to bring them up in the forum. For now, just prepare yourself mentally for the challenge ahead; you will (hopefully) feel better within a few months, maybe immediately.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Theresa.

Of the foods you say you cannot eat, cheese, dairy, corn, yeast and almonds shouldn’t be eaten on the Candida diet anyway.
    Some of the illnesses your doctor says you’re suffering from, a few of them can stem directly from the Candida albicans infestation, namely; fibromyalgia, Rosacea, and eczema.

To cure your infestation (which is probably causing a large percentage of your problems), you will have to stop eating everything that is feeding the Candida. You need to be drinking nothing but lemon water and plain water, a LOT of water. You should be eating all types of green vegetables and avocados, organic eggs, and a little organic (if possible) chicken two to three times a week.

Please read the following post for more information on the foods you should try to eat if possible.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Able

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Thank you both for your posts. Today is a bad day nothing to eat. I have to go to town shopping tomorrow. it a 30 mins drive so I only go 1x’s a week if possible. I made some chicken breast with carrots and potatoes but as I was eating I seen I cant eat potatoes so gave to animals out side. I live on cereal, milk, cheese, everything I cant have know. The only vegetables I like are Corn and that a No no, peas, green beans, carrots, green pepper raw only, I don’t like any greens yuck, so I don’t eat salads at all. This is going to be so hard on me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Eating your vegetables is one of the most important ways to heal from candida; not eating them in the past may have partially caused candida in the first place. I was in the same boat at one time…eating nothing but grains, dairy, and little else. A simple way to make salads taste better is with salad dressing, so finding one that tastes good could help you to eat salads. Just a thought. Or if you absolutely hate it and never want to eat salads; maybe try vegetable smoothies and gulp it down real fast and chase with some water.

-Raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Doctor told me today i have’ is closed to new replies.