doctor did a culture

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions doctor did a culture

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  brandy1956 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

brandy1956
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

for several years i have had symptoms that correspond to candida to a t. tried many different things with varying results but no lasting cure. i mentioned to my pcp i suspected candida, he sent me to an infectious disease doctor who ridiculed the idea. he took a culture and sent it out. it came back negative for candida. (he mentioned a bacteria but one thing led to another and i didnt get to ask what kind, so i’ll have to get that later).
    i guess i want to ask does anyone have any ideas on this. i’m almost a friggin expert on candida symptoms because i have so many things that match them and now i’m told i don’t have it?
    honestly, i almost believe it’s a conspiracy and conventional docs are told not to admit it(like i said the infectious disease doc ridiculed in a very unprofessional.

i’ll be sure to get the name of the bacteria, but for now, anyone else had a similar experience and what next?

thank you
    brandy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.