Doctor Apointment

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Doctor Apointment

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I am so excited and I just wanted to share some happy news to everyone!! Today I got an appointment with a Doctor that I have been trying to get an appointment with for the past year!! I have problems with parasites and maybe some other issues beside candida and I finally got in to see a doctor that will hopefully help me! He has dealt a lot with underline infections like parasites and candida. He takes a more natural approach but will use medicine when really needed.

This is from his website:
    “Are there natural treatments for arthritis?”
    “Yes. Overcoming Arthritis describes a holistic approach to arthritis. The commonly prescribed drug therapies do not treat an underlying cause of arthritis. If you don’t know what the underlying cause of an illness is, then how can you implement a treatment regimen? Many arthritic disorders, especially autoimmune arthritic disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, polymyositis, as well as Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome can be caused, in part, by an infection. I describe how to test for and treat the infection while improving the immune system functioning with a holistic approach.”

So excited that this doctor is willing to solve the underline problems to things instead of symptoms. I will not being seeing him (well actually it is a fellow doctor in his practice because he does not take new patients) until October 3rd. I cannot wait!!

Happy day!!
    Lots of love to you all,
    Lauren

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Lauren wrote: I am so excited and I just wanted to share some happy news to everyone!! Today I got an appointment with a Doctor that I have been trying to get an appointment with for the past year!! I have problems with parasites and maybe some other issues beside candida and I finally got in to see a doctor that will hopefully help me! He has dealt a lot with underline infections like parasites and candida. He takes a more natural approach but will use medicine when really needed.

This is from his website:
    “Are there natural treatments for arthritis?”
    “Yes. Overcoming Arthritis describes a holistic approach to arthritis. The commonly prescribed drug therapies do not treat an underlying cause of arthritis. If you don’t know what the underlying cause of an illness is, then how can you implement a treatment regimen? Many arthritic disorders, especially autoimmune arthritic disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, polymyositis, as well as Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome can be caused, in part, by an infection. I describe how to test for and treat the infection while improving the immune system functioning with a holistic approach.”

So excited that this doctor is willing to solve the underline problems to things instead of symptoms. I will not being seeing him (well actually it is a fellow doctor in his practice because he does not take new patients) until October 3rd. I cannot wait!!

Happy day!!
    Lots of love to you all,
    Lauren

I am so happy for you, that is great news. I had Juvenile Psoriatic Polyarticular Rheumatoid Arthritis from 7-18yr and was on drugs for it, and without the drugs that I was prescribed I personally would have been much worse off. I had no long lasting effects of the debilitating disease RA I also never experienced and deforming of my joints. The disease went into remission right after high school for me (now 23 as of today my birthday) and I am so glad to be off the many, many different drugs, but without those drugs, and sometimes extreme therapies I could have been a totally different person. I totally agree for some people a natural approach does have its place, but when it is a serious medical condition that requires proper treatment because of how quickly the disease can set in, which is often irreversible. Sometimes you must forego the natural approach, you could also go natural and western medicine simultaneously. It is just not worth it to live in severe pain every minute of your life, now matter how wrong you think it is, or how it will effect you later in life, quality of life is a major factor to myself. Just my two cents.

P.s. check out the SD thread I have a question for you

Lauren

Blake,
    I am very your happy Juvenile Psoriatic Polyarticular Rheumatoid Arthritis is in remission!!! That is wonderful!! I totally agree with what you said :D. That is why I am so happy about this doctor. He uses both approaches and checks for underlying factors such as infections. Though this does not mean that everyone that has problems has a underlying infection. He also believes there are things that cannot be fix naturally and you need medicine. He is respected by doctors on both sides (natural and more western approach). Thank you for your thoughts!! And again I am very happy for you!!!
    Lots of love to you,
    Lauren

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

That’s so great Lauren! Congrats! 😀
    I hope it’s gonna be like you’ve imagined it.

Tylar
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Lauren, that’s fantastic news! Imagine the day when yours will be a ROUTINE doctor visit – when natural and allopathic medicine are practiced together as one. They both have so much to offer, for different reasons. It sounds like your new doctor is the best of both worlds.

Keep us posted!

Lauren

Thank you both for your kind words and encouragement!! 😀
    Lots of love to you,
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Doctor Apointment’ is closed to new replies.