Do You Have Adrenal Fatigue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do You Have Adrenal Fatigue?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Hi all, the health puzzle for many of us is indeed tricky. I think that it is rarely one thing that is causing all of our maladies. Rather, it is a combination of things that can cause us to feel unwell and that is why it is important to see a professional to look at the whole, individual, picture. Of course that is not always possible or affordable. With this in mind there is increasing attention to the Candida Adrenal Fatigue Connection.

A little bit about the adrenals[/b]
    The adrenals sit above the kidneys and underneath our 12th rib they play a significant role in our body. They regulate cortisol (stress hormone), our circadian rhythms (sleep cycle), aldosterone (blood pressure), fight or flight response (epinephrine and norepinephrine), sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) and other hormones. Many things can “wear out” the adrenals such as prolonged stress, steroids, poor diet, and a candida infection.

10 Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Include:

1. Feeling wired and unable to relax
    2. Brain fog
    3. Food intolerances
    4. IBS
    5. Insomnia/sleep difficulties
    6. Muscle pain for no known reason
    7. Depression
    8. Low thyroid function
    9. Low sex drive
    10. Hypoglycemia (despite “normal” blood sugar tests)

Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue[/b][/b]
    The good news is many of us are already doing the right thing by: changing our diet, taking vitamin c, and avoiding foods that we are allergic/intolerant to. But, there are other things you may not be doing and I wanted to mention a few:

* Taking B complex vitamins, especially P25, folic acid, b12
    * Taking vitamin E
    * Taking magnesium/calcium
    * A good multivitamin with trace vitamins, zinc, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, chromium, iodine, zinc
    * Sauna therapy
    * Eating meals (with protein) every 3-4 hours to avoid blood sugar imbalances

I personally have benefited tremendously from a doctor prescribed[/b] set of adrenal extracts (after measuring my cortisol levels via a 24 hour urine connection): #1 – Isocort and #2 – Adrenal Complex ([/b]dosage is individualized but feel free to PM me for more information).

Most of the information gleemed for this came from “Adrenal Fatigue The 21st Century Stress Syndrome” written by James Wilson PhD.
    As always to healing!

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

goingnatural;42286 wrote: Hi all, the health puzzle for many of us is indeed tricky. I think that it is rarely one thing that is causing all of our maladies. Rather, it is a combination of things that can cause us to feel unwell and that is why it is important to see a professional to look at the whole, individual, picture. Of course that is not always possible or affordable. With this in mind there is increasing attention to the Candida Adrenal Fatigue Connection.

A little bit about the adrenals[/b]
    The adrenals sit above the kidneys and underneath our 12th rib they play a significant role in our body. They regulate cortisol (stress hormone), our circadian rhythms (sleep cycle), aldosterone (blood pressure), fight or flight response (epinephrine and norepinephrine), sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) and other hormones. Many things can “wear out” the adrenals such as prolonged stress, steroids, poor diet, and a candida infection.

10 Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Include:

1. Feeling wired and unable to relax
    2. Brain fog
    3. Food intolerances
    4. IBS
    5. Insomnia/sleep difficulties
    6. Muscle pain for no known reason
    7. Depression
    8. Low thyroid function
    9. Low sex drive
    10. Hypoglycemia (despite “normal” blood sugar tests)

Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue[/b][/b]
    The good news is many of us are already doing the right thing by: changing our diet, taking vitamin c, and avoiding foods that we are allergic/intolerant to. But, there are other things you may not be doing and I wanted to mention a few:

* Taking B complex vitamins, especially P25, folic acid, b12
    * Taking vitamin E
    * Taking magnesium/calcium
    * A good multivitamin with trace vitamins, zinc, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, chromium, iodine, zinc
    * Sauna therapy
    * Eating meals (with protein) every 3-4 hours to avoid blood sugar imbalances

I personally have benefited tremendously from a doctor prescribed[/b] set of adrenal extracts (after measuring my cortisol levels via a 24 hour urine connection): #1 – Isocort and #2 – Adrenal Complex ([/b]dosage is individualized but feel free to PM me for more information).

Most of the information gleemed for this came from “Adrenal Fatigue The 21st Century Stress Syndrome” written by James Wilson PhD.
    As always to healing!

I dealt with it. It sucks. Its all part of this shithole.

AF/Candida/Leaky Gut/Heavy Metals/Thyroid ETC all come together a lot of the times. It take several months to a year to fully recover usually IMO. Adrenal fatigue really just takes time and rest to heal in my experience. In addition to what you said.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Do You Have Adrenal Fatigue?’ is closed to new replies.