Do someone with a persistent vaginal yeast infection ??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do someone with a persistent vaginal yeast infection ??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #108591

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    I have some advice for chronic persistent vaginal candidiasis.

    Jorge.

    #108614

    yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

    me! i had chronic vaginal yeast infections and now chronic bacterial vaginosis 🙁

    #108618

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    yisucks;47135 wrote: me! i had chronic vaginal yeast infections and now chronic bacterial vaginosis 🙁

    What do you have now vaginal yeast or bacterial vaginosis ??

    I have an idea to complement a systemic treatment with azoles. Let say you are taking Fluconazole or Itraconazole long term to treat it.

    The weak part of these drugs is most candida species and strains develop resistance to them during treatment. Also, they are fungistatic that means they only inhibit the yeast growth.

    Anyway, you may find a cure if you combine some of these azoles with Ibuprofen. The acquired resistance is reversible combining synergistic substances. However, the intrinsic resistance isn’t revertible, example candida krusei.

    For instance, you may need only 3 o 4 weeks taking an azole combined with Ibuprofen to eliminate the infection. About the Ibuprofen doses, I don’t know what is the ideal dosage but probably 400 or 600 mg a day is enough.

    Now, listen it. You can make your own Ibuprofen cream and combine it with Clotrimazole cream. The yeast should be susceptible to it when it could develop resistance to Clotrimazole.

    Buy Advil liquid gel capsules or any other Ibuprofen brand but liquid gel capsules. Open the capsules and mix 3 or 4 drops with 1/2 teaspoon of Clotrimazole cream. You also can buy DMSO a substance that enhances skin penetration and is used as a vehicle to transport topical drugs deep in the skin. Add two drops to the mix. Orange Oil may be used as well.

    Since candida penetrates deep in the vaginal tissues, this treatment will reactivate the created”resistant to the azole ” and you will be targeting the infection both way with an advanced effective treatment.

    This is something I thought and you need to experiment yourself in order to see if it works for you or not. There isn’t documentation of it since it is my own idea. The treatment most be topical and systemic.

    Jorge.

    #108622

    yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

    Thats definitely interesting jorge! So for over a year, i had chronic yeast infections. in the past 4 months, i have a case of BV that also wont go away. since i got the bv i had NOT had yeast infection symptoms for the first time in what feels like forever. Its literally like i traded one problem for another. however, I do wonder if BV stems from a yeast problem…i know bacteria and yeast are different, but the prevention and all that is the same (diet, hygiene, probiotics, etc). im not sure. anyway, can this treatment work orally? since i dont have a vaginal yeast infection now, can i can diflucan orally along with ibuprofen for the same effect?

    #108627

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    yisucks;47143 wrote: Thats definitely interesting jorge! So for over a year, i had chronic yeast infections. in the past 4 months, i have a case of BV that also wont go away. since i got the bv i had NOT had yeast infection symptoms for the first time in what feels like forever. Its literally like i traded one problem for another. however, I do wonder if BV stems from a yeast problem…i know bacteria and yeast are different, but the prevention and all that is the same (diet, hygiene, probiotics, etc). im not sure. anyway, can this treatment work orally? since i dont have a vaginal yeast infection now, can i can diflucan orally along with ibuprofen for the same effect?

    Yes, the real treatment is oral since yeast penetrate tissues where topical antifungal can not reach them. However, systemic (oral) plus topical is probably better.

    Jorge.

    #108629

    yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

    sweet. i’d definitely be interested to try it to see if it helps. I wonder if anyone else has gone this route? Also, what would you recommend in terms of dose and frequency? 150 or 200 mg of diflucan one or twice a week for a month or so? And how much ibuprofen. I saw on an article “10 mg” but my ibuprofen pills are 200 mg….I’d need more information on proper dosing, timing, etc to do it.

    #108630

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

    yisucks;47150 wrote: sweet. i’d definitely be interested to try it to see if it helps. I wonder if anyone else has gone this route? Also, what would you recommend in terms of dose and frequency? 150 or 200 mg of diflucan one or twice a week for a month or so? And how much ibuprofen. I saw on an article “10 mg” but my ibuprofen pills are 200 mg….I’d need more information on proper dosing, timing, etc to do it.

    You should take 200 mg diary until the infection be cleared and 15 days after it. I could take 400 mg of Ibuprofen together with the azole. Liver enzymes should be checked one a month.

    Jorge.

    #108631

    yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

    sweet. i am going to talk to my doctor about it and see if i can maybe get an rx. i wonder if it will help with my BV issue that I’ve had the past 4 months.

    Have others found BV to be tied to overgrowth of candida?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Do someone with a persistent vaginal yeast infection ??’ is closed to new replies.