Do my symptoms sound like candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do my symptoms sound like candida?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chibiren 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chibiren
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi I’m a 24 year old female, and I’ve been having a lot of health related problems for several years. I’ve considered what maybe wrong and its down to candida or gluten intolerance. However I have more reason to believe it is candida. I tried the spit test although many consider it a hoax, and had the stringy colonies within 5 minutes. But anyway, on to my symptoms.

I constantly have extremely painful stomach cramps/diarrhea, I experience the pain so bad some times that it gives me hot flashes. This happens quite randomly no matter how clean I’ve eaten. It happens a few times a month and has been on going for years.
    I also have depression, anxiety, panic attacks, bleeding/possibly receding gums, one swollen tonsil(been there several years), eczema, trouble concentrating, mucus in my stool(for years), and maybe a few other symptoms. But does that sound like candida or would I need to be experiencing more? Also I am 5’3 and 120 lbs with visceral stomach fat.

No doctors have ever looked into this for me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So this is why the spit test should not be trusted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

If you want diagnosis, I would check out the candia5 test which is a cheap test you can take at home. We all have candida, its a matter of whether its pathogenic or not.

-raster

chibiren
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Okay thank you, I wouldn’t just trust one test any way. And after seeing how intelligent you are on that other post, I’ll take your word for it and get the test.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Do my symptoms sound like candida?’ is closed to new replies.