Do I possibly have a candida infection?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do I possibly have a candida infection?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nick.77
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am 18 years old and for the past four years I have had an excessive amount of phlegm in my throat which is extremely irritated by eating. The main thing that I eat which causes more is sugar. The past few months it has been so severe I’ve had to give up all food except vegetables. Sometimes it’s so bad it causes me to vomit because I can’t cough it up. I have been on allergy shots for 3 years but it has only gotten worse. My ent was no help and just put it off as over active mucous glands. I’m starting to think that this is candida and not allergies at all, what do you think?

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

Have you tried oil pulling, as recommended by Raster and Able on this forum? I started one week ago and have experienced positive results with my mouth and ultimately spitting up phlegm. I’m not sure where the direct link is on the forum, but this is the protocol with oil pulling:

* on an empty stomach, brush teeth/mouth thoroughly
    * gargle with 1 Tblsp. unrefined virgin coconut oil for 10-15 minutes
    * rinse mouth with salt & water
    * brush teeth/mouth thoroughly
    * repeat up to 3-times per day

It sounds rather disgusting, but surprisingly it’s not. Good luck!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The phlegm is an indication that you are allergic to the foods you eat, even very slightly. Are you a smoker? This could be the cause right here…

Either way, its a type of allergic reaction and allergies are caused by inflammation. Inflamamtion is typically caused by poor diet, constipation, and for most people, candida.

So you may have found the cause of your problems, but now its time to treat it…

-raster

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have any other symptoms? poor digestion? constipation? acne?

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Do I possibly have a candida infection?’ is closed to new replies.