Do I need to restart diet again after alcohol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Do I need to restart diet again after alcohol

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Australia1 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Australia1
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have started this diet based on a recommendation by my friend because I went on a few courses of antibiotics this year so it was a good idea to reset gut flora.

I have been 30 days into this diet following it completely, although I found I was eating coconut yogurt with tapioca starch in it throughout second phase? However, over the weekend consumed a bottle of red wine and a few vodka sodas, 2 ciders and a 99.9% sugar free beer. Would I need to restart the 90 days again completely? Or could I continue this diet from where I left off minus the alcohol going forward?

If I did need to restart this diet, would I have to go through the detox phase again also? And could I just do 60 days of this diet?

Thanks,

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

No you don’t need to restart. A little alcohol is not going to drastically change things – it’s only if you drink consistently.

Australia1
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks! So even though I drank wine, cider and beer it should be fine to still continue for another 60 days without having to go through detox phase again?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.