Do i have it?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do i have it?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

juste25
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

first, i’m sorry for my english. But since i have no choice,at least i want to hear some opinion from people who are already suffering from candida. I’m undiagnosed and devastated. Here is my story
    1. in 2009 may i was sitting in class then i suddenly felt that my belly was badly bloated, tried to use a wc, but nothing came out. Same feeling persecuted me for few days,i couldnt sit in class calmly so i met the doctor but she didnt find a thing to worry about. I should mention that before that i was drinking alcohol reguraly for about a half of year, even overdosed few times.
    Same summer i became phlegmatic, had no mood to to exercise, all i wanted to stay in same position all day. That probably caused my constipation. So bad that i never suffered before.
    2.In 2009 fall i ran 1km at school stadium, it was ok, but next day i get breathless, could hardly walk, heart beating insanely. Then for the first time i felt that my brain became foggy, felt like my eye vision become worse (yea, i know about brain fog). Met doctors, after bunch of tests, they send me to psychologist. He said that i have bad depression and suggested me antidepressants, but i refused. I had no reason to do it. Suffered heavy breathing for about a week, it went away, but foggy brain was still with me till today. Also heavy bloating with weird noises
    Sadly, i still was drinking alcohol and still overdosed once. But every time i drank my belly starting to bloat even more. The pain started from belly button and rised up till my heart. I was so bad i couldnt move or sit. Weird, but only thing that helped me was laying down on my back and stay like this for few hours.
    3. In 2010 still suffered from bloating and constipation. Mum gave me to try brewer’s yeast, to fight “depression”. Still remember how i was sitting in my last exams while saying to my belly to shut up. Same year went to college
    4. But in 2011 i quited. Couldnt handle endless bloating. I could barely think, felt like im loosing my memory. All i heard was “u are depressed, find smth to do, fall in love and etc.” Did the echoscopy. They found something “staying” and might “rotting” in stomach and it might be a problem. Doctor said that i may have IBS.
    5. i could barely remember 2012, Easter was the last time i overdosed alcohol, i could barely eat for few months. somehow my bloating calmed down, but i started to weaken, with every month i felt like i can do less and less. That started to freak me out.
    6. in 2013 heavy breathing came back,sometimes i was waking up in middle catching my breath. Brain fog became so bad that sometimes i couldnt even make a simple sentence. Even if i had at least few days without symptoms, since last year i feel really weak everyday. Started to feel thirsty, and pee more than usually.Started loosing hair,acne on my arms,back,chest and face, and got some kind of allergy – teary eyes,sneezing attacks and plugged nose. In winter i catched rotovirus, almost survived it.
    7. Today i have heart problems, it starts to beat for no reason, weakens me alot.Cant handle the heat.PMS is worst time in every month. Doctors cant find a thing. Checked my ovaries, because i had a cyst. But now its ok.
    Found about candida one weak ago, and trying to start a diet. And now i realise how badly i was craving for sweets all this time. My drawer was always full of junk. Should i mention that im underweight? But i was like this since i remember myself. Somehow i feel like my brain fog is not that bad,especially in evenings. And its first time i have diarrhea three days straight. So i dont know, maybe im imagining getting better.

If someone could help me, please. I would really appreciate.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend trying out s.boulardii which is a yeast found in kombucha which will eliminate the bloating and cure the IBS with just one supplement. It also feeds on candida if you do have it.

We aren’t going to diagnose you here, if you want diagnosis, I recommend getting the candia5 test.

Have you ever taken antibiotics?

-raster

juste25
    Participant

no,never.

thanks for the help, i heard about this test before but so far i have no opportunity to buy it.

raster
    Participant

Most people who have CRC (candida related complex) got it from prior antibiotic use. Another vector for infection is sexual intercourse and kissing (saliva). Additionally, you do consume some antibiotics found in regular dairy, so this could have negative consequences.

I personally wouldn’t do the diet and treatment plan unless I have a diagnosis because this is a very expensive long term battle that typically last 6-18+ months and costs a few hundred bucks per month.

The most common symptoms are allergies, oral thrush, and rectal itching. Do you have any of these symptoms? If not, you could have a general gut flora imbalance or lack stomach acid. There are a variety of illnesses similar to CRC (candida related complex) such as SIBO (small bacteria overgrowth), h.pylori, strept, mono, etc.

You can also potentially get a diagnosis with a regular doctor or an allergist.

In general, you most likely have inflammation of the gut which causes the bloating.

-raster

juste25
    Participant

can it be gluten intolerance or celiac since i always get extreme pain and bloating in guts after drinking beer?

im still trying to find roots of my problem, and im sure it was alcohol. The very first day of bloating happened just after the night of lots of beer.

A few months later  i felt that i cant tolerate milk  anymore

i did stool test for candida, but they say they found “few candida colonies but its normal”

raster
    Participant

Could be either one of those, could be a variety of problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Do i have it?’ is closed to new replies.