Do i have candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do i have candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Grant 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Grant
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 10

Long story short had lymes took a month doxy, felt better, a year and a half later drank 10 or so beers take some acetaminophen next day. 5 hours later stabbing pain in chest and abdomen. Today I am suffering from twitches all over body, tremors, fatigue, rapid heart rate, specks in stool, white tongue(just appears white no coating), itching, floaters in eyes, tinnitus, brain fog and other weird symptoms. I am 19 years old male, i may see a homeopathic doctor. doctors ran every test on me they could said it is depression or anxiety. Never felt like this before im miserable, any thoughts thanks for reading.

Pharoah24
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Any update from your end on the diagnosis? Have you done any stool tests or the spit test at home?

What’s the background on your dietary habits over the years? Drinking, drugs etc.

I’m no pro but sounds like it to me, I had all of the above symptoms myself.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Grant
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 10

My homeopath said it was candida, have you gotten back to 100 percent (if you have done the diet), and is life good again? My diet was alot of junk food sugar. I smoked weed and stuff did a couple other drugs but maybe 10 times or less. Maybe got drunk 30 times in my life. Last time i drank one beer months ago i got so sick so i havent drank since. Also spit did sink some

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Do i have candida’ is closed to new replies.