Do I have candida tongue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do I have candida tongue?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bike girl 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Moe121
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I am suffering from very bad breath, and i don’t know how to get rid of it 🙁 is this candida?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Look up photos of oral thrush and compare it. We aren’t going to diagnose you here…

-raster

Bike girl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 15

I thought candida was more white but I would get your GP to check it out. I have had oral thrush and have gone to the GP with the horrible problem of halitosis, he said it wasn’t my teeth but the thrush.

Maybe the thrush is lower down?

Moe121

Where can i find good photos that are confirmed to be candida?

Bike girl

If you have a strong stomach you could google oral candida and there will be images, I did then went to my GP who gave me nystatin with a pippet, I think you need to see your GP for correct diagnosis.

Bike girl

Forgot to say when I went to my GP I asked why haven’t I got it all over my mouth just at the back and he said teeth brushing and mouth wash is stopping it forming, do you use mouthwash? I don’t know if this gets rid of it or not.

Bike girl

Forgot, if you scrape it is it red underneath and do you smoke?

Moe121

Don’t smoke, yes red. GP says it is nothing, but I should use tonguebrush, but it keeps cooming back.

Bike girl

Mmm it is obviously not nothing to you if you worry about halitosis.

I would of thought it needs treatment I would go back if it were me, some gps give lozenges to suck containing ingredients to rid it. Although mine don’t give that they gave the nystatin.

As good mouth non alcohol mouthwash helps but it does tend to mask it it needs to have hydrogen peroxide in it.

Have you cut down on sweet things, that’s why I think I got mine too many treats lol and now I am paying the price.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do I have candida tongue?’ is closed to new replies.