Do I have candida? Able sorry but I need you help again. Sorry

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do I have candida? Able sorry but I need you help again. Sorry

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello my symptoms are depression,bloating and some constipation and some fatigue but when I eat bread with fiber I go all morning to the toilet but I still bloating. But I don´t know if I have candida. Because I don´t have food alergies, hadaches, infections, never feel sick. I just feel depressive, my stomach is bloated and a feel fatigue. Maybe I just have depression or maybe my constipation and bloating could be from the depression. What do you think? If I have a candida I should have more symptons and feel more sick right?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Hello my symptoms are depression,bloating and some constipation and some fatigue but when I eat bread with fiber I go all morning to the toilet but I still bloating. But I don´t know if I have candida. Because I don´t have food alergies, hadaches, infections, never feel sick. I just feel depressive, my stomach is bloated and a feel fatigue. Maybe I just have depression or maybe my constipation and bloating could be from the depression. What do you think? If I have a candida I should have more symptons and feel more sick right?

Jose, I have no idea what you have from this information. I thought you were on the Candida diet, why are you eating bread? Have you gone off the diet?

You don’t have to have food allergies or infections with Candida, and you probably won’t feel sick unless you start killing the Candida at which time you may have die-off symptoms.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Do I have candida? Able sorry but I need you help again. Sorry’ is closed to new replies.