Do anyone know what’s wrong here?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Do anyone know what’s wrong here?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NickyDelivers 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rts888
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi. I never got tested for candida but I’m pretty sure I have it, and lots of it. It all started one day while I was eating some sweets. This was quite common for me back in the days. Out of nowhere i experience intense burning in the private parts. I basically shruged my shoulders thinking it would go away but it didn’t. I went to the doctor who never really tested me but assumed it was a yeast infection, since I also were on birth control that time. She gave me some anti-fungal which didn’t work. Eventually the burning dissapered but then came the itch. This mild itch went on for like a year. Until it slowly decreased. After a while a developed several food intolerances, gluten, lactose, yeast, eggs, corn, buckwheat, carrots. Stuff I had eaten before whithout a problem. My stomach also started to bloat after every meal, and it would be bloated even in the morning. So 24/7 basically. All kinds of sweet things, sweet fruit, drinks, cakes bring this burning feeling down there. Sometimes I get it without doing something. Like after drinking water or taking a shower. Do anyone know what this is? Candida alone or something else?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you done a stool test? That would be the most helpful test to do. Your doctor should also be able to take a swab to see if there is any topical infection down there.

The increase in allergies etc makes me think that there is some malfunction in the immune system. Whether that’s related to leaky gut syndrome (and therefor Candida or SIBO) – it’s hard to say.

I think getting some tests should be your first step..

1 user thanked author for this post.

rts888
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Thank you for your reply, I haven’t got a stool test done. It seems like the dr around where I live never had that in consideration. I live in a small town so the knowlege for these kind of things is not that big. I do see a naturopath to help me heal naturally. And I have seen like two before that. But no one does really know what exactly is the problem. It’s just a speculation that it would be something related to the colon (bad bacteria, yeast or parasites). But nothing is really for sure, which bothers me a lot. That’s why I got on here

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Replies: 25

My GI doctor (who I recently fired)
    Gave me a $38 ova/parasite test for candida,
    Candida is not an ova, nor a parasite……… (Yes he went to med school)
    And I couldn’t believe, I went to 2 other GI doctors and they recommended similar junk tests. (These guys are making kickbacks from these junk labs and thus recommending these junk tests) Same thing with prescriptions. They get PAID by the companies and thus are incentivized to give that specific script.

this is what you need $450 roughly, or get a doc to script it and use your insurance
    gdx.net –
    https://www.gdx.net/product/gi-effects-comprehensive-stool-test

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.