DNA available for Methylation treatment, Need Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions DNA available for Methylation treatment, Need Help

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #116006

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Sulfate and ammonia pretty much go hand in hand from what ive seen with other people. The best thing to do is figure out what works for you. There are other factors involved that can make it a worse issue or a non issue. The best cheap n easy ways to figure that out are sulfate strips and an elimination diet. Sulfur containing foods offer many great health benefits, so a person should consume them if they can.

    You could try giving them a call, they look pretty good-

    Family Wellness Centre of Connecticut
    181 Cross Rd
    Waterford, CT 06385

    Phone: 860-572-7711
    Fax: 860-574-9014

    Also, have you investigated lyme at all? You are practically ground zero, and some doc’s state that 75% of people with lyme have candida overgrowth.

    #116034

    kodaz2005
    Member
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

    impossible;54527 wrote: Sulfate and ammonia pretty much go hand in hand from what ive seen with other people. The best thing to do is figure out what works for you. There are other factors involved that can make it a worse issue or a non issue. The best cheap n easy ways to figure that out are sulfate strips and an elimination diet. Sulfur containing foods offer many great health benefits, so a person should consume them if they can.

    You could try giving them a call, they look pretty good-

    Family Wellness Centre of Connecticut
    181 Cross Rd
    Waterford, CT 06385

    Phone: 860-572-7711
    Fax: 860-574-9014

    Also, have you investigated lyme at all? You are practically ground zero, and some doc’s state that 75% of people with lyme have candida overgrowth.

    I agree and ordered the strips. I am working on educating myself to understand every food item that contains Sulfur. There is certainly a lot of conflicting information in terms of what foods contain it what do not.

    I’m not sure what you mean by, “I am at ground zero”, do you mean the 699T mutation or something else? I have actually been on the Candida diet for more than a year and although I have not tested to know for sure I have it, I assumed I do as I have leaky gut.

    I don’t have lyme disease. This problem was caused by use of a pharmaceutical medicine over many years of use.

    Thanks a million for the Dr referral. I have been searching for a while to find a doctor that is versed in methylation, that accepts ins. and isn’t on the other side of the country. Iv’e really come to the conclusion that I probably can’t beat this thing without help from a good doctor. Now throwing in the sulfur diet on top of all of this other stuff with Leaky gut/Candida is crazy.

    I have a question regarding methylation and other things such a chelation. Can opening the methylation pathway remove heavy metals as well as restore our glutathione production? Or is Chelation required to remove the metals? I’m definitely planning on waiting to get the CBS addressed before doing these, but would like to have my knowledge clear.

    thanks

    #116050

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Addressing methylation will definitely increase glutathione and increase the bodies natural ability to detox metals. Many autism moms monitor their child’s urinary output of heavy metals and it is pretty much the norm to see an increase in hm output after starting a methylation protocol. Sometimes dramatic.

    I was referring to your area of the country being ground zero for lyme disease. Ever been bit by a tick or mosquito?

    #116056

    kodaz2005
    Member
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

    impossible;54571 wrote: Addressing methylation will definitely increase glutathione and increase the bodies natural ability to detox metals. Many autism moms monitor their child’s urinary output of heavy metals and it is pretty much the norm to see an increase in hm output after starting a methylation protocol. Sometimes dramatic.

    I was referring to your area of the country being ground zero for lyme disease. Ever been bit by a tick or mosquito?

    That’s good news. Finally, an additional supplement I don’t need to buy. 🙂

    I wasn’t aware the tick & mosquito population was higher here on the east coast. There are a fair amount of deer around my neighborhood too. Not a good thing, but I did test negative for lyme.

    #116112

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    There isnt a test that rules out lyme. The “standard” tests are notorious for false negatives. I would be surprised and amazed if they had an actual sensitivity anywhere near %20, especially in chronic cases.

    #116122

    kodaz2005
    Member
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

    impossible;54633 wrote: There isnt a test that rules out lyme. The “standard” tests are notorious for false negatives. I would be surprised and amazed if they had an actual sensitivity anywhere near %20, especially in chronic cases.

    Interesting regarding the false negatives. It doesn’t surprise me though.

    Also, My quntofix sulfate test strips arrived today. The instructions are odd, as they show a visual of someone putting the test strip in a glass filled with liquid. Do we just put the strip under our tongue first thing in the morning. The instructions really are not clear.

    #116129

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    It is a urine test.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘DNA available for Methylation treatment, Need Help’ is closed to new replies.