Dizzy spells

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dizzy spells

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BlueSkies 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I been having very bad Dizzy spells and very exhausted. I can handle getting tired but I hate feeling like I am going to pass out. Has anyone else experienced this? I am eating as much as I can, to make sure it not because I am not getting enough nutrients. I am also still taking molybdenum but nothing seems to help it. If anyone has any ideas on how to help dizzy spells I would love to her suggestions! Or even if someone else has experienced this and knows it just part of the die off. 😀
    Thank you,
    Lauren

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Lauren wrote: I been having very bad Dizzy spells and very exhausted. I can handle getting tired but I hate feeling like I am going to pass out. Has anyone else experienced this? I am eating as much as I can, to make sure it not because I am not getting enough nutrients. I am also still taking molybdenum but nothing seems to help it. If anyone has any ideas on how to help dizzy spells I would love to her suggestions! Or even if someone else has experienced this and knows it just part of the die off. 😀
    Thank you,
    Lauren

Lauren, you are not alone. I believe this is quite normal in die-off. Brain fog, dizzy spells and the like. While I write to you I feel so fogged out that I could have been drinking 1 big glass of red-wine. I too had it so bad that I had to lay down believing I would feel better but only to figure out that I felt worse laying down. It felt like I was see sick with nausea. I hate it too.
    Are you taking probiotics and antifungals? Have you tested what happens if you only do the diet? For me the brain fog and dizziness disappeared. I got a panic attack last night again and wonder if it has to do with the fact that I started with probiotics again or because I am feeding the candida again.

all the best
    Thomas

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Thank you Thomas! Yes I am taking both antifungals and probiotics. I also stopped taking them for a while because I was not able to eat enough. I just recently started back up. I want to get better so I know that I have to continue taking both things no matter how I feel. I am sorry to hear about your panic attack. I can imagine that was very scary for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We will get better! I know it! 😀
    Thanks for responding
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to get both dizzy spells and panic attacks (anxiety), but both dissappeared through the diet.

-raster

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

I get the dizzy spells too. Feels like hypoglycemia. I’m having a really hard time adjusting to the diet so I’m not eating very much because I’m tired of eating just veggies. I’m sure this adds to my dizzy spells.

ZoePhoenix
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

I get dizzy too! Usually it happens when I stand up after sitting for a while. It feels like a head rush but more intense.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

I get quite dizzy sometimes too. Then I’ll go through the manic “I’m starving” stage, even after I’ve eaten. It’s the die off. Whenever you feel this you should think, I’m winning. The candida wants to weaken you and get you to eat things it needs to survive. Don’t. Be firm, rest where needed, and know that you’re moving towards better health.

BlueSkies – week 6

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dizzy spells’ is closed to new replies.