Dizzy, increased heart rate…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Dizzy, increased heart rate…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KellyW 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KellyW
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have been on this special diet for 4 weeks and I felt die off symptoms the first couple weeks, then I had a pretty good week after that. All of a sudden, I’m super dizzy, light headed, very fatigued, short of breath, and my heart rate has increased. I went to see my doc and he put me on magnesium and that has somewhat helped my racing heart, but I still feel all the other symptoms. I also get really hot and sweat a lot! I’m just wondering if anyone else felt these type of symptoms one month into it? My doctor that put me on this diet told me that I shouldn’t be feeling this way one month into it. Any help is great!!
    Kelly

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I used to experience this a whole bunch. It improved over time. What you are experiencing is hyperventilation and you need to drink some baking soda in water to remedy it. I also take homeopathics that help as well. This is basically caused by lack of oxygen and your body wanting more of it.

Eventually for me, this stopped for over a year until recently, and now I am concerned about cholestorol because I experienced this after eating a heavy meal with some of my teff bread.

You could be allergic to something you are eating as well, for instance eggs…

-raster

KellyW
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for the feedback. How much baking soda to water? What does that do? I’m also experiencing some major itchy skin. Any ideas for that would be great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dizzy, increased heart rate…’ is closed to new replies.