Dizziness

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GK 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

I am feeling dizzy. It is like my head is spinning by itself. Has anyone experienced this? Anyone has suggestions what can I do to alleviate this?

Thanks
    Deep

laineyk
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 19

I get it all the time, like off balanced feeling. I wish I knew what could alleviate it, because it causes me such anxiety

GK
    Topics: 4

Hi,

It sounds like brain fog, though mine did not cause ‘dizziness’ or any sensation of spinning. The words I would use to describe it would be ‘fogged out’, ‘spaced out’, ‘feeling unreal’ or feeling drunk. It causes one to lose some cognitive ability, think rationally, short term memory loss, solve simple maths etc. Some people describe it like being in a dream….like not actually there. Though I don’t think this may cause any sensation of loss of balance…..but I guess it may be different for different people.

laineyk
    Topics: 5

GK, thats exactly how I feel….drugged up….but there are times that I feel as if I am off balanced too, although I don;t actually lose my balance

Deep1111
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 29

GK, that’s exactly I feel too. In addition to that, I also get dizzy – it is sort of my head is vibrating. Could this be related to adrenals? I also feel that my blood pressure is low.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had it when I went through die-off…

-raster

GK
    Topics: 4

Brain fog is a common symptom and if you are feeling ‘drugged’, its because you are…..candida produces loads of toxins and some affect the brain.

Though this is certainly not the only cause for dizziness….low bp/low sugar/vertigo are other common causes of dizziness among many many others.

To be fairly sure you have candida overgrowth, you need to checkup on other symptoms as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dizziness’ is closed to new replies.