Digestive Grape Bitters

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Digestive Grape Bitters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I got finally my hand on the Digestive Grape Bitters.
    How do I use them how many drops do I take. Do I take them in water or drop them
    under the tongue.

thanks
    Thomas

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I got the gel pills, not sure if they are OK. I got Swedish Bitters. That what health food store gave me. I take 2 3x day

monita
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 28

Hi Thomas,

As far as I can tell, i think it is better to have the liquid form as it is the bitter response on the tongue that causes the bile duct to react. That was my understanding anyway but it may not matter. Able mentioned in another post that you take half a dropper full after meals. Mine didn’t come with a dropper so I have been taking half a teaspoon. Able has since confirmed that this is the right amount.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Thomas

Thank you! I have a dropper and took 25 drops in a glass of water. It was quite bitter! Do you take it straight? Is it not too strong?

thanks
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas;
    No, they’re not too bitter once you get used to them, and you can follow them with lots of water in order to flush out the liver.

But you should be taking the bitters directly into the mouth and not in water. Drop slightly less than half a dropper full directly onto the back of the tongue. Don’t be in a big hurry to swallow it, but don’t keep it there indefinitely either.
    Our bitter receptors are located towards of the back of the tongue, and when the herbs come into contact with these receptors they stimulate the vagus nerve which in turn causes a stimulation of the flow of natural digestive juices from the exocrine glands of the mouth, stomach, pancreas, duodenum, and liver, and this produces a better digestion and helps with a range of conditions caused by inefficient or allergy-distorted digestion.

Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote: Thomas;
    No, they’re not too bitter once you get used to them, and you can follow them with lots of water in order to flush out the liver.

But you should be taking the bitters directly into the mouth and not in water. Drop slightly less than half a dropper full directly onto the back of the tongue. Don’t be in a big hurry to swallow it, but don’t keep it there indefinitely either.
    Our bitter receptors are located towards of the back of the tongue, and when the herbs come into contact with these receptors they stimulate the vagus nerve which in turn causes a stimulation of the flow of natural digestive juices from the exocrine glands of the mouth, stomach, pancreas, duodenum, and liver, and this produces a better digestion and helps with a range of conditions caused by inefficient or allergy-distorted digestion.

Able

Whow how do you know all this!!! I am amazed! 🙂 thanks. Will do!!

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Digestive Grape Bitters’ is closed to new replies.