Digestive enzymes that contain a bit of cellulase

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Digestive enzymes that contain a bit of cellulase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

I’m planning on getting this digestive enzyme product:
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-full-spectrum-n-zimes-90-veg-caps

It contains cellulase, which makes me doubt, since it creates some additional sugars (some claim it digests the walls of candida as well, which we’re not quite sure about yet, it’s a theory).

This product is one of the only ones I can get nearby and it is quite broad-spectrum, which is why I want it. But the cellulase gets in the way, which is why I’m asking you for some experience. Wondering how much trouble it would cause.

Does anyone of you take any enzyme products containing cellulase? Any experience? Thanks.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Cellulase isn’t a problem.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It has more digestive enzymes than most enzyme products and thats the only thing to worry about, you might not need all of these.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Digestive enzymes that contain a bit of cellulase’ is closed to new replies.