Different types of meat! Do you noticed a difference?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Different types of meat! Do you noticed a difference?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  klips32 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    short question. Checking with my food diary it looks like that I feel worse on the days when I eat minced meat. Did you noticed that there is something fishy eating minced meat and candida. That red-meat type is worse than for example eating fish or chicken. I will cut out the minced meat now for some days and see what happens. It would be interesting to hear from you if you noticed that you react to meat too.

all the best and good health to all of you
    yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I noticed I fart a lot after eating beef or pork and I get constipated. I think lamb is slightly bad but it seems to digest fast.

-raster

Thomas

raster;39302 wrote: I noticed I fart a lot after eating beef or pork and I get constipated. I think lamb is slightly bad but it seems to digest fast.

-raster

Any meat you are falling back too in bad days? A kind of safe heaven? Do you have problems with stomach acid or have you fixed it already?

white fish, turkey, organ meats like liver etc? I noticed that I usually balance out with chicken brew 4 hours boiling, the gelantine is doing wonders.

cheers
    Thomas

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I thought you guys knew this:

Pork and cows fibres are a lot harder for the system do digest, it take severel days and it tend to ferment – and this is good for fungus growth such as c. albicans and a load of other stuff.

You should eat a lot of fish, that’s the only thing really being acceptable regarding c. albicans.

Regarding acid: It is normal, to processe the cow/pork the stomach acid is raised quite a bit.

Some antibiotics may be found in cow/pork meat too.

My own experience is: If I eat cow/pork, rashes flare up after some time, a commen indicator for me that it is related to a bad reaction regarding the candida.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes I know this and this is why I don’t eat beef or pork!

-raster

Thomas

Thank you I didnt know it. I know that pork has inflammational qualities but I never heard anything bad about meat from cows.

cheers
    thomas

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Thought so Raster 🙂

Funny how I never could eat pork/cow as a child without getting rashes like hell..Docters told me that there was no reason getting rashes from pork or cow.. or the other candida stuff..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Different types of meat! Do you noticed a difference?’ is closed to new replies.