Difference between die-off symptoms and regular candidas?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Difference between die-off symptoms and regular candidas?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alexquinn
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

So whats the difference between die-off symptoms and regular candidas symptoms? The list seems pretty similar haha. Any comments would be a huge help. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

When I had candida before doing the diet, I would say that I just felt “bad” in general most of the time. I could eat wheat, dairy, sugars, and other bad food items without much of a problem other than a horrible “reaction.” This includes inability to cope with any amount of stress, headaches, excessive fatigue, problems with my blood sugar levels, cravings for alcohol, anxiety, hair loss, massive cravings for sweets, inability to think clearly or concentrate, struggling to speak/stuttering, hyperactivity, mood swings, inability to focus on simple tasks that were easy only months before, diarrhea then constipation, constipation then diarrhea, body itching, rectal itching, night sweats, depression, dizziness, poor memory, minor earaches, low sex drive, muscle weakness, joint pain, extreme irritability, learning difficulties, extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke, heart palpitations, cognitive impairment, skin rashes, food allergies, abdominal gas and bloating, muscle spasms, tremors, and seizures in my sleep. I lost a lot of hair rapidly and I looked ill and pale.

When I had die-off, most of these symptoms became pretty severe. I had non-stop headaches, excessive fatigue, problems with my blood sugar levels, massive cravings for sweets, inability to think clearly or concentrate, struggling to speak/stuttering, inability to focus on simple tasks that were easy only months before, diarrhea then constipation, constipation then diarrhea, body itching, rectal itching, night sweats, depression, dizziness, poor memory, ringing of the ears, muscle weakness, joint pain, extreme irritability, learning difficulties, extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke, heart palpitations, abdominal gas and bloating, muscle spasms, and tremors. So the list is a little bit smaller.

I noticed my libido improve immediately, my thinking skills slowly improved, I could speak once again, and the itching became insane after I started the diet! I just started to feel more normal. My leaky gut also slowly healed. After 3-6 weeks I almost felt normal. 5 months later (now) I am feeling great!

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Difference between die-off symptoms and regular candidas?’ is closed to new replies.