Diet question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Diet question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Blakely
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 11

I just started this candida diet about a week or two ago. I have a really really bad headache every day that my nutritionist told me might be because of candida.

I noticed that my headache is way worse after eating. Is it normal for a candida sufferer to have worse symptoms after eating?

Also, I’ve been strictly following the diet for 2 weeks. Every time I go to the bathroom, I only have diarrhea. No solid poop at all in the past weeks. Could this be a positive sign that I actually do have candida and this is my body’s response to killing it? Or would anyone changing their diet drastically get diarrhea?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you are experiencing die-off. Headaches are related to a few things, inflammation, die-off, and histamine levels…so its hard to say what is causing it. I would try out flax oil for headaches.

-raster

Blakely
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 11

Thanks raster. So, me having diarrhea consistently with this diet would be indicative of the diet successfully killing candida? Or would anyone changing their diet like this experience this?

Also, is it normal for candida symptoms to worsen after eating?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Blakely;60354 wrote: Thanks raster. So, me having diarrhea consistently with this diet would be indicative of the diet successfully killing candida? Or would anyone changing their diet like this experience this?

Also, is it normal for candida symptoms to worsen after eating?

If your symptoms are worse after eating its likely related to histamine levels. Diarrhea could be caused by die-off, it could be caused by a lot of things such as other gut flora disorders. Examples would include h.pylori, SIBO, strept, etc. It could be the food you are eating too, its really hard to say. If it still persists after another week or so, I would seek professional help because that will drain your body and you won’t be absorbing nutrients from the food you eat.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Diet question’ is closed to new replies.