Diet hard to follow & I feel like im only getting worse!! HELP!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Diet hard to follow & I feel like im only getting worse!! HELP!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

I dont know where to start. I for sure have candida and gluten allergy (blood tested). Just when I think the BURNING and itching is calming down, it comes back full strength.

I am taking antifungals amoung many other things. I cannot go to the bathroom (2-3 a week maybe), i have severe headaches, blurry when i stand up from sitting, cant think or concentrate, dont want to move.

I FEEL LIKE IM DYING. Ive been TRYING to fight this for 6 months. Ive had symptoms for at LEAST 5 years, when i started noticing it, but had problems all my life. Im 26. My sex life is gone, im so afraid that this is never going to go away. It is very painful, not only does it burn/itch/dry when i have sex, but now my bladder hurts when full and my area hurts 24/7!!!!

I am doing a decent job on the diet. But have gotten SOOOO confused with everything to take and not to take…that I just take it all. and its really not working.

I also have leaky gut. Can someone please help me or give me direction?
    Bc the liquid caprylic acid, phsylium husk, bentonite, vit c, vit Bs, licorice root, L-glutamine, 50 billion probiotics plus, A day are not working for me!!!

My stomach hurts, im bloated, something inside my abdomen hurts, I FEEEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE!!!

I have not done a cleanse……..bc i dont know what to do. Ive just been on the diet and taking antifungals.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You’ve got the wrong approach on this and the wrong mindset.

What you are experiencing is called “die off” symptoms where dead candida toxins are flooding your body. This is very similar to “flu like” symptoms except more severe. When you kill candida, you will feel worse before you get better…this is just how it goes because those toxins are wreaking havoc on your body.

We developed a pretty good “protocol” for healing from candida and I recommend checking it out:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

We have a lot of information on the forum, so here it is if you want to educate yourself:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

You can reduce die off symptoms by taking molybdenum or sweating out the toxins via the bodies largest organ, the skin. You can take a jacuzzi, hot tub, steam room, or even hot bath to sweat out the toxins.

The biggest reason your constipation is so bad is because you are doing the psyllium husks and clay cleanse. If you have leaky gut, the psyllium husks can cause internal bleeding and isn’t recommended as a way to cleanse from candida. The reason your abdomen hurts is from the husks…you should stop immediately.

One thing you should do is tell us your diet. We have a much stricter version of the website’s diet on the forum that will help you get over this faster. This version doesn’t even allow rice. Email able900 for a copy of it.

Healing leaky gut takes many months and I finally healed mine after 9 months on the diet. It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth.

We are here if you have more questions.

-Raster

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

My suggestion is to first order molybdenum amino acid chelate, there are different kinds but order the one listed above. It can be hard to find in some stores but its located in amazon. This will help with die off.

While you are waiting for that look over this https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

After taking the time and reading it all then ask questions. There are experts that have been deeling with this problem for awhile and can help you. But you need to follow their directions if you want results. Your condition will not be cured in a week. it will take some time. The more serious and comitted you are to curing your problem the faster it will take to do it.

Your not alone and candida can be cured.

PrettyInPink23

Thank you! for those links.
    I really appreciate that help and advice. And I will be folling this. Bc the wholeapproach.com doesnt really work.

I know it sounds horrible, but i honestly cannot concentrate to read both of those links you sent. It takes me forever to get a little concentration going.

Is there ANYTHING I can do in the meantime (besides stopping everything im doing…WRONG…for the time being) that will help me concerntrate and GO TO THE BATHROOM?

As soon as I do finish reading it, I will def ask questions where i need help.

PrettyInPink23

I am a little confused. For the cleanse, I see that its a lemon drink….just water and lemon…OK?

So what do I eat then? Nothing? Veggie? or is this where you only get to drink for a week?

raster
    Participant

Hello Prettyinpink,

I didn’t design the forum cleanse, but you are supposed to eat food with it. You will want to limit your meat consumption some I believ as well.

In the index, there is a constipation remedies post:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

and there is a cleanse mentioned:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

-raster

PrettyInPink23

Ok. Thanks 🙂

Ive read those threads.

Can anyone please tell me how to make it not feel like its on fire and swollen…in the meantime while I cleanse and start the diet….

When will these symptoms start going away?

Also, have I ruined my chances of the antifungals (liq caprylic acid and GSE) working since Ive already been taking them??

raster
    Participant

Can anyone please tell me how to make it not feel like its on fire and swollen

What are you talking about? What is on fire and swollen?

have I ruined my chances of the antifungals (liq caprylic acid and GSE) working since Ive already been taking them??

Candida can adapt to many antifungals; it typically takes 2-8 weeks for candida to adapt to these antifungals. Eventually you will want to take other antifungals in their place, but I wouldn’t worry about that now. When you get up to 25 drops per day of any of the ones you are taking, and don’t experience much die-off, then at that point you should switch to something else.

Also worth noting is that the cleanse is completely optional. It’ll setup the environment in your body for a better recovery but it certainly won’t kill close to all of the candida and won’t remove all of the toxins. I didn’t do the cleanse myself.

How long will it take to get better? Your symptoms should improve within 1-4 months depending on how strictly you follow the diet, how big your overgrowth is, and how well your body heals. For most people it takes 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth.

-raster

forevercody
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

]Can anyone please tell me how to make it not feel like its on fire and swollen..

Take a bath as hot as you can stand it and symptoms will lessen for a time. Also apply coconut oil to the area. This will also help with the irritation. Hang in there. It seems like symptoms get worse before they get better. Check and double check to make sure everything you are eating is allowed. Check supplemets too.

PrettyInPink23

Thanks! I thought baths were what was causing the yeast in the first place?

All I know is that, i have a constant yeast infection, with dischage, itch, burning…it just never stops.

My headaches subsided….until 2-3 days ago, I also stopped taking EVEYRTHING i was taking then….so I thought i would feel better not worse. How come i feel like crap if im taking absolutely nothing?

I did start with the lemon water and salads yesterday.

It is all so much to take in!

I have read some posts about amalgam filings. I have an apt to talk to a hollistic denist at the end of the month….what is everyones opinion on getting the silver filings removed? WORTH it? or better to leave alone?

I didnt start noticing my problems being persistant until 3-4 years ago when I got my last HUGE silver filing put in :(( the problem??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

PrettyInPink23 wrote: Thanks! I thought baths were what was causing the yeast in the first place?

A bath won’t cause a yeast infection. However, bubble bath products are basically a detergent and they cause the protection of vaginal mucus to lessen, so you want to soak in plain hot water. It would also be good if you could find goat’s milk soap in a vitamin or health store.

….so I thought i would feel better not worse. How come i feel like crap if im taking absolutely nothing?

It’s called “die-off” and you need to be taking a product called “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” for it.
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Able

PrettyInPink23

Ive recently read…garlic garlic garlic.

Smash a piece. Wrap in gause, tie a string and stick it in side for a few hours…do this everyday.

Anyone have luck with this? Cant hurt, its just garlic.

raster
    Participant

You need to cure the infestation within the gut in order for it to not appear in other organs; I feel that some of these alternative ideas might be fruitless when they won’t help you reach a cure.

-raster

PrettyInPink23

raster, I agree with that.

I am trying. Starting Monday….full force.

You say you have a better diet…is there anything you have typed out that you can send me? Im not too picky…so if there are a list of simple things to eat that I can choose from each day I should be fine. As long as I fill up on it…

I am willing to stick it out till its gone.

For the molybdendum….i found 150mcg (i think) at my healthfood store here…100 tablets. is this exceptable?

PrettyInPink23

Actually, I just found 1000mg milk thistle in my cabinet….will this work in place of the moly??

Will it do the same thing? and how much should I take?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Diet hard to follow & I feel like im only getting worse!! HELP!!!’ is closed to new replies.