Diet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cph89
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi, I’m fairly new to the site and ready to start getting rid of my yeast. Can you please send me the diet?

Thank you so much!

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

To get you started here are some basic hints and tips on a good candida diet approach.

Avoid ALL “junk food” (white sugar, white flour, soft (soda) drinks)
    Include liberal amounts of nutritious food from a wide variety of sources.
    Avoid ALL sugars, chocolate, honey, molasses, and maple syrup.
    Avoid ALL fruits and fruit juices – no dried fruits of any kind.
    Try not to eat the same foods every day, rotate.
    Feature low carbohydrate vegetables, seafood, lean meats, and eggs. Try to include one serving of high carbohydrate vegetable OR a single portion of a whole grain at each meal.
    Focus on fresh, natural and healthy choices. If it came out of a packet, bottle, bag or box it may not be the wisest choice. When you shop at the supermarket, buy the foods on the outside perimeter – these will be the fresh foods like meat and veg. Most of the food in the aisles is full of preservatives, sugars and colors. Buy fruit and vegetables from growers markets or grow my own if possible.

There are many differenct type of diets so just pm me and I will guide you.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

princeofsin wrote: Avoid ALL “junk food” (white sugar, white flour, soft (soda) drinks)
    Include liberal amounts of nutritious food from a wide variety of sources.
    Avoid ALL sugars, chocolate, honey, molasses, and maple syrup.
    Avoid ALL fruits and fruit juices – no dried fruits of any kind.
    Feature low carbohydrate vegetables, seafood, lean meats, and eggs. Try to include one serving of high carbohydrate vegetable OR a single portion of a whole grain at each meal.
    Focus on fresh, natural and healthy choices. If it came out of a packet, bottle, bag or box it may not be the wisest choice. When you shop at the supermarket, buy the foods on the outside perimeter – these will be the fresh foods like meat and veg. Most of the food in the aisles is full of preservatives, sugars and colors. Buy fruit and vegetables from growers markets or grow my own if possible.

Lean meats and (pseudo-health fad that won’t die) wholegrains? Your suggestions are pretty food pyramidy.

Rachie2712
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

Why should we not eat the same foods everyday??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can eat the same foods everyday but its best to do some kind of food rotation thing with your diet. For instance, I eat oat bran 4 days a week and cream of buckwheat 3 days a week for breakfast. I rotate between these two because I don’t want to become allergic to either one of them (candida can adapt to almost any food source for a source of energy). I don’t really rotate anything else other than meats. Its up to you on how much you rotate.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Diet’ is closed to new replies.