Die off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NickyDelivers 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DaBoca
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi Gurus, I am following a pretty drastic Candida diet for 2 weeks now, and I would like to know how do I know when the candida is gone?
    In my case the illness evolved from impossible to digest bread, beer etc with extreme bloating and fatigue to white specks in stool, undigested food and diarrhea. And that is going on for the last 6 years.
    By treating candida I was thinking I could poop normally again but I now feel candida might be gone but I have to focus on leaky gut… How to know if I really have leaky gut and when should I transition from candida treatment to leaky gut? Thanks in advance

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Replies: 25

need to check intestinal permeability (GI EFFECTS and see if you have leaky gut, then begin on GI REVIVE POWDER or GUNDRY TOTAL RESTORE as well as ALOT of bone broth, consider 3-4 glasses a day. L Glutamine should be part of your supelements right now. after killing the candida.

You have to rebuild your gut flora, so keep diet, rebuild the gut walls, then consider a FMT or fecal transplant to restore the bacteria, then move on to phase 2-3 of diet SLOWLY.

NickyDelivers
    Participant

DaBoca
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Oh waow that sounds promising! Thanks a lot Nickydelivers for sharing this information. I have done so many tests unsuccessfully already but you are saying this test will tell me if I have leakygut and candida pretty much?
    I definitely need that!
    My second comment is related to what you said.

after killing the candida.

How do I know when candida is dead?

Thanks for all your insights 🙏

NickyDelivers
    Participant

to “know” the candida is dead, you’ll need ANOTHER stool test.

You can get away with doing a simple fungal stool test. $100 or so, AFTER you start the die off.

But remember, candida never FULLY dies, you’ll always have it, as will everyone else. thats the tricky part, but if you follow the diet real tight, it cant usually live through that, so its usually safe to say the over growth is all gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.