DIE OFF YEAST INFECTION

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions DIE OFF YEAST INFECTION

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JLT 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

So I have been sporting this yeast infection now for 10 months which is why I am here. But I see that yeast infection can be part of the “die off” I am almost done with the cleanse and my yeast infection seems to be getting worse, “die off”? Also I am thinking about useing a 7 day over the counter treatment after the cleanse. Its been awhile since I tried one because they never work. I plan on continueing with the rest of the diet but I need some releif. Any thoughts?

klambi
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I know it sounds kind of strange and distasteful but you should try putting some probiotic kind of yoghurt on your infection everyday. I’ve read that it helps a whole lot… Don’t think it can make it any worse at least, so I would tell you to give it a go!

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

I think I’m gonna have to try that because as the “die-off” continues the infection is so much worse then its been the past 10 months. I’m going crazy! I am trying a 7 day treatment if it fails I’m going for the yogart!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘DIE OFF YEAST INFECTION’ is closed to new replies.