Die Off Symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die Off Symptoms

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mcmel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mcmel
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Almost 2 weeks ago I got a pretty bad sore throat and cold and started coughing up heaps of mucus, mainly in the morning. My cold and sore throat is gone now but I’m still getting a tiny bit of mucus in the mornings. Now I’m getting this taste of metal in my mouth… are these symptoms for the die off? I’m mainly worried about this metallic taste. I’ve also been feeling nauseous even though I’ve been really strict with the diet. Does anyone know how long this will all last for or how far into the die off I’m in? (If that’s what it is!)

Karatelady
    Topics: 0

There has been a lot of discussion on other boards about heavy metals releasing as we get rid of yeast and other bacterial/fungal toxins. When my stomach is hurting, I take about 6 or 7 charcoal tablets which grab the metals and take them out of the body instead of redistributing them. The fact that you are actually tasting metal could be an indication of this. Do you have any amalgams in your teeth?

There are a lot of other binders that will do the same thing but charcoal is one of my main supplements for this (its inexpensive too). I also do a foot bath which has finally started releasing metals after using it for a year. It’s sad when that is such an exciting thing to see, lol.

Hope this helps.

karatelady

mcmel
    Topics: 2

Wow I never knew about taking charcoal, I should look into that. I heard it helps with nausea as well? And nope, I don’t have fillings in my teeth!

Thanks for your help 🙂 Starting to think a little more positive now haha.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Die Off Symptoms’ is closed to new replies.