die-off symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions die-off symptoms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jinyfer
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

So I haven’t started my detox yet because I just finally got all the ingredients today. But I went ahead and changed my diet 3 days ago because I just couldn’t stomach the fact that I was feeding the candida with every bite I took. I have been eating only raw and steamed green veggies and a couple small portions of baked chicken and have lost 11 pounds in 3 days! Also I feel really weak and nauseous and have kept a headache. Is it possible to have die-off symptoms before I even detox? Or am I just in withdrawal from sugar and caffeine?

I am starting the detox in the morning. Wish me luck!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you are already experiencing die-off to me. Be sure to take something to support your liver and kidneys, this will reduce die-off. Molybdenum is one such supplement.

Be sure to eat plenty of foods…keep in mind that everything you eat is feeding candida no matter what kind of diet you do; its all about reducing their numbers but not complete elimination. You can do a diet that feeds the candida less than other diets but that is about it.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘die-off symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.