Die-Off Symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-Off Symptoms?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AndrewScally 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AndrewScally
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I have started to cut back on sugar and simple carbohydrates (not completely) as I think that candida may be causing my post nasal drip. Yesterday I started taking probiotics (10 billion) and drinking apple cider vinegar and also using a splash of it in a neti pot. I also upped my vitamin c to 2000mg a day and im on something called cang er pian. Right after I use the apple cider vinegar, I start to feel kindof drunk (not in a good way) my mind is just dazed and i feel kind of numb and drowsy. Is this a die-off symptom or am i literally getting drunk from drinking this stuff? Thanks

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

AndrewScally;56301 wrote: I have started to cut back on sugar and simple carbohydrates (not completely) as I think that candida may be causing my post nasal drip. Yesterday I started taking probiotics (10 billion) and drinking apple cider vinegar and also using a splash of it in a neti pot. I also upped my vitamin c to 2000mg a day and im on something called cang er pian. Right after I use the apple cider vinegar, I start to feel kindof drunk (not in a good way) my mind is just dazed and i feel kind of numb and drowsy. Is this a die-off symptom or am i literally getting drunk from drinking this stuff? Thanks

Back when I started ACV I experienced the same. My mind was in the clouds. The reaction went away after several days though, which makes me think die-off. Maybe cut back if it’s too rough for you. You should feel better in a couple of days. I drink ACV daily now with no ill effects.

AndrewScally
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Thanks man good to hear. The reaction isn’t that bad, I can deal with it. I guess this is a good sign lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Die-Off Symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.