die off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions die off symptoms

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chloe 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chloe
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello everyone!

I started an anti candida diet a week ago. I haven’t done the step one, but I cut out all fruit sugar, grains, except quinoa and millet, from my diet.
    For the past 4 days I have been feeling extremely sick. So sick I can’t even take care of my two children. I can’t get up in the morning, I feel so nauseous and dizzy, I can’t carry my baby because I have shortness of breath and I feel like I’m going to faint, and I cant sleep at night, because the pain in my legs is so bad, it gives me shivers (it almost reminds me of the intensity of labour pains).

Are these die off symptoms?? How long do they last? I don’t think I can take it much longer. I could if I didn’t have my kids to take care of, but today I left my four year old without breakfast because I just couldn’t stand on my feet. She had lunch when my mother came over and made it for her. I feel awful. I have never done this before no matter how sick I was. But this is just the worst I have ever felt. I’m tempted to stop, although I really really don’t want to! 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘die off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.