Die-off Symptom or Unrelated?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off Symptom or Unrelated?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sarahjade 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SpoonyCommentary
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’ve had been on the cleansing part of the diet for a 7 days, but I decided to cut that short and move to the next phase after I’d been having this issue. I feel like there’s bruises all over my stomach. They’re specific points. It hurts REALLY bad when I’m doing the dishes and my stomach touches the counter, and last night it was hurting badly when I was laying flat on my back to go to sleep. Most of the time they don’t hurt unless they’re touched though.

It’s like my stomach is covered in invisible, individual, bruises. It begins under my breasts, and goes is all the way down to the bottom of my stomach. Their area isn’t very big, about an inch wide and long.

Is this anything you guys experienced? Or am I about to go to the hospital? lol

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

What are you eating?

SpoonyCommentary
    Participant
    Replies: 1

Well I have to admit, for the 5 of the 7 days I was only eating very little lettuce like… Once or twice during the day. By very little, I mean like, half a small bowl.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

My personal opinion is that is important to find some starch such as quinoa or buckwheat that agrees with you.

sarahjade
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Have you told a doctor? how is your liver health? Is it itchy at all? or any changed in the color of the skin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Die-off Symptom or Unrelated?’ is closed to new replies.