Die-off symptom?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off symptom?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  EricaI 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

charlie1
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 15

Hi Everyone,

Been following the strict diet and been using some anti-fungals and have noticed a chlorine/bleach type smell from my armpits. Just wondered if anyone has encountered this as die-off or any of the experts here know if this is normal. Much appreciated!

Charlie

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is one of the main conduits in which the body detoxes. The best way to reduce the smell is to simply drink more water. The body detoxes via the skin and its best to leave this unimpeded by obstructions (per my naturopath) by not wearing deodorant; if you wear deodorant, this simply keeps the toxins within the body.

-raster

charlie1

Many thanks raster

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Charlie, have you tried dry brushing? It’s a great way to help your body get rid of toxins.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

IF you do need “deodorant,” make sure you buy a natural one withOUT aluminum and even fragrance-free. Ewg.org/skindeep is a great source to check out the ingredients in health and beauty products.

charlie1

Many thanks for the comments guys! I’ll look into dry brushing and thanks for the link.

Sonic Boom
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 52

Would something like this be a good deodorant for use every 2-5 days?

http://www.scentsuosity.com/productpages/rollon-organic-deodorant.html

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What I’ve noticed is that the organic or more natural deoderants just work poorly and you have got to re-apply them all of the time. I’ve only tried a few brands so I may have a close minded view.

Sonic your deoderant has good ingredients and no bad ones.

-raster

MissDetermined
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

I’ve found dry brushing and taking warm baths in the evening (alternating between plain water and epsom salt) beneficial. Ditto with taking a sauna/steam.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

ksenija, 100% of all the posts you submitted to this forum since you registered here, are identical. You seem to really need visitors…

I find your page disappointing in that the only message is “I am right, just believe it”. The page only says “this is what you can eat”. There is no reasoning behind your advise, there is no proof, there are no comparisons – nothing.

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

Sonic Boom;40525 wrote: Would something like this be a good deodorant for use every 2-5 days?

http://www.scentsuosity.com/productpages/rollon-organic-deodorant.html

Has anyone tried this deodorant?

I’m finding that the past few weeks I’ve had horrible BO. I’ve tried toms, the clear crystal and two other brands of deodorant and none work well 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Die-off symptom?’ is closed to new replies.