die off severe nausea

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions die off severe nausea

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have increased my coconut oil to 3 tbs from 2 and i found myself with sever nausea and diarrhea for most of the day the 2 tsb would give me a bit of nausea but not to the point where i have no choice but to lay down like this, this was worse than pregnancy well actually all of this is worse than pregnancy ive never been so fatigued in my life barely being able to pick up my tea cup ,do my house work or my job properly really getting to me .

has anyone had this with coconut oil? its the only antifungal im doing other than food items rutabaga brussel sprouts ive been waiting to add in sf722 .as sum of u know i havent been on diet the whole 3 months starting it and then binging on carbs and sugar days later due to stress ,cravings,hunger ,fatigue all that, immediately when i cheat my fatigue goes away but my bladder pain increases .i have been doing very well on diet past wk and need to look for more recipes as im getting bored i even watched hubby wolf down cake ,and 5 guys without even asking for a bite !

i am starving though and while drinking my peppermint tea he asked me to make him a english muffin and i snapped at him big time !lol i says do u know how hard this is for me !im not going to make u shit go get it yourself !i am tired of having all this junk food surround me !well i actually think he understood cuz he got up and made it himself but was joking around calling me a big baby and shit .i know i shouldnt of yelld anyway i am super frustrated with all this junk around me at every turn though .ive tried to have him hide it dont work ,i just need to be tough !but this die off is killing me and im taking 3000 vitamin c ,milk thistle though im switching my brand as ive noticed it has soybean oil in it ? and molybendum 2 pills of 250 a day .

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

also want to add i have been constipated and sweedish bitters were doing the trick with one to 2 movements a day but for past few days i havent had a movement and ive been doing everything right . thinking of maybe getting sum inulin fiber to help ?

and i havent had a period in over two months im not preggo and i have had regular periods since my baby and stopping breastfeeding however i do have pcos and in the past have had irregular cycles but i dont know why this is happening now ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘die off severe nausea’ is closed to new replies.