Die Off remedies – Able I would appreciate your advice please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die Off remedies – Able I would appreciate your advice please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ariela 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ariela
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

Hi Able and everyone

Thank you for a wonderful forum in support of overcoming candida. I am new here and have quite a few questions. I will post them separately to make it easier.

First question is about die off remedies. My TSH is quite low and I have a general tendency to be hyperthyroid. I find that taking as much as 3,000 mg a day of vitamin C makes me more hyper, and i have taken small doses Molybdenum in the past before and i know what a powerful copper antagonist it is, and lowering the copper is a big no no for people with hyperthyroid. SO … i am looking at alternative die off products. Candidate is quite expensive, especially since i am putting 4 members in the family on this diet and protocol. I have Pau D’arco on its own. Do you think this would be helpful to take and is it safe to take long term? I have read warnings about anemia associated with long term usage. Is this a real threat? It is also consider to be a strong anti-fundal, anti-bacterial. Does that mean it will kill off good bacteria or not? So it is ok to take during the rebuilding the beneficial flora stage?

Thank you.
    Ariela

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Ariela.

First question is about die off remedies. My TSH is quite low and I have a general tendency to be hyperthyroid. I find that taking as much as 3,000 mg a day of vitamin C makes me more hyper, and i have taken small doses Molybdenum in the past before and i know what a powerful copper antagonist it is, and lowering the copper is a big no no for people with hyperthyroid. SO … i am looking at alternative die off products. Candidate is quite expensive, especially since i am putting 4 members in the family on this diet and protocol.

I suggest you read this post. Just about everything I know about treating die-off toxins without MAAC or Candidate would be in this post.
    Treating Die-Off without Molybdenum

I have Pau D’arco on its own. Do you think this would be helpful to take and is it safe to take long term? I have read warnings about anemia associated with long term usage. Is this a real threat? It is also consider to be a strong anti-fundal, anti-bacterial. Does that mean it will kill off good bacteria or not? So it is ok to take during the rebuilding the beneficial flora stage?

First you shouldn’t use Pau D’arco as a long-term treatment. Second, I don’t see how it can help the die-off symptoms because, as you pointed out, it’s a strong antifungal which means it’s going to kill the Candida thus creating more die-off toxins for your body to deal with instead of less. And yes, anything that is referred to as “anti-bacterial” is going to kill your beneficial bacteria while your goal is to reestablish it.

Able

ariela

Thanks for this Able. That is why i was confused about pau darco, because it is one of the ingredients in the recommended Candidate…

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

milk thistle and nettle leaf may be the only die off products u can take ,they are both relatively cheap, candida is expensive !make sure your milk thistle is at least 80% silymarion .i found nettle leaf tea helps me a bit .

im not sure where u are but if its hot get out and lay in the sun ,sweating is great for detoxing and die off .i plan on spending alot of time at the beach myself this summer .

after die off ends u should only be taking coconut oil and sf722 and other antifungal food sources nothing that kills good bacteria !and if u want to start out this way that is fine also .

Is your real name Ariela ? my daughters name is Ariela spelled the same way ! I have never met another with her name yet but she is only 2 ,beautiful anyway !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The goal when you do the diet is to prevent the toxins from damaging the liver and kidneys. In order to do this, you need to detox.

There is a way to detox without using a single product, and it involves sweating out the toxins via the skin, your bodies largest organ. To do this you need to do a sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc. This can completely prevent die-off symptoms and is recommended in the mcoombs plan(one of the most popular candida plans) as a long term treatment the get over candida. You can do this up to 6 days a week.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

Additionally, you can take products like candidate. One I recommend is super milk thistle X by integrative therapeutics. It contains a potent dose of milk thistle which helps detox. There are other detox products out there, but look for ones that in an herbal form containing things such as licorice, nettle leaf, chamomile, artichoke, dandelion root, etc. Keep in mind that herbs are antifungal as well (all plants are essentially) but shouldn’t cause much or any die-off.

There also is another supplement made from juniper plants. This can help protect your liver and kidneys as well. Black current is another that protects your kidneys and drains them to your liver.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3012_Possible-alternative-to-molybdenum–Juniper-Berry-Extract.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6678_The-benefits-of-black-currant.aspx

Also, this detox methods post is worth checking out:
    http://drlwilson.com/detox_protocols.htm

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

ariela;44024 wrote: Thanks for this Able. That is why i was confused about pau darco, because it is one of the ingredients in the recommended Candidate…

Just 15 drops of Candidate will help tremendously with die-off symptoms, and since there are other herbs in this, you would be ingesting only a very small amount of diluted Pau D’arco. At any rate, the only supplement on the protocol that’s recommended for long-term use, which is when most problems would begin, is milk thistle.

ariela

Thank you Eva, Raster and Able
    Great info, I will explore the ideas and products in more detail. I am already familiar with sauna therapy and Dr Wilson, I studied with him for a couple of years. Good to see other people becoming aware of his great work 🙂
    Thank you again for your suggestions and support.
    Ariela

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Die Off remedies – Able I would appreciate your advice please’ is closed to new replies.