Die-off Remedies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off Remedies

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bacflip4 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

I just noticed the bottle says ‘manganese’ on the image that I sent in the link. That’s not what I bought. It was molybdenum.

TheEggy
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 20

I couldn’t find that exact one.
    This is what I’m going to try:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0019KARYE

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Why have I never seen B5 mentioned on this forum? I cant live without it. I consider it to be a neccesity.

From other sites:

Pantetheine Source & Availability

Pantethine is the active form of Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Pantethine has a valuable role in detoxifying poisons from Candida infections, and supporting normal cholesterol levels in the body. It is the number one supplement recommended at The Atkins Center. Make this highly regarded nutrient part of your daily nutritional program.
    Pantetheine Medicinal Value

Dr. Atkins prescribes Pantethine to his Crohn’s Disease and Colitis patients as a result of a study demonstrating that people with colitis have markedly decreased Coenzyme A activity in the mucosal surface of their colons, even when the blood levels of pantothenic acid are normal. Dr. Atkins concluded, based on his success with his patients, that Pantethine bypasses the block in converting Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) to Coenzyme A. But also, that Pantethine is a growth factor for lactobacillus bulgaricus and bifidobacterium that we know help control yeast overgrowth.

By upping body levels of a body enzyme, pantethine counteracts brain fog, certain allergic sensitivities, and some consequences of alcoholism. In people with candidiasis, the enzyme fights off a toxic byproduct called acetaldehyde, which is thought to cause brain fog, often-suffered but rarely diagnosed.

and

Pantethine is the stable structure of Pantetheine, which is the biologially active form of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5.) It is the precursor to co-enzyme A (CoA.) Co-enzyme A plays a central role in the production of energy in your cells via a biochemical pathway called the Krebs’ cycle. This involves the production of energy from fats & carbohydrates. Pantothenic acid is also essential for adrenal gland function.*

Chemicals known as acetaldehydes accumulate in your body from alcohol intake, cigarette smoking, chronic candida infections & vehicle exhaust fumes. The aldehydes inhibit co-enzyme A & thus decrease energy production. Chronic aldehyde exposure also contributes to heart disease & has damaging effects on brain function. Acetaldehyde also impairs the red blood cells delivery of oxygen to your body’s cells. It also induces a deficiency of vitamin B1, B3, & pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Pantethine has been found to help decrease aldehyde levels.*

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks for sharing this, I haven’t heard about it or researched it but we might have to look into it more.

-raster

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

impossible;43482 wrote: Why have I never seen B5 mentioned on this forum? I cant live without it. I consider it to be a neccesity.

From other sites:

Pantetheine Source & Availability

Pantethine is the active form of Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). Pantethine has a valuable role in detoxifying poisons from Candida infections, and supporting normal cholesterol levels in the body. It is the number one supplement recommended at The Atkins Center. Make this highly regarded nutrient part of your daily nutritional program.
    Pantetheine Medicinal Value

Dr. Atkins prescribes Pantethine to his Crohn’s Disease and Colitis patients as a result of a study demonstrating that people with colitis have markedly decreased Coenzyme A activity in the mucosal surface of their colons, even when the blood levels of pantothenic acid are normal. Dr. Atkins concluded, based on his success with his patients, that Pantethine bypasses the block in converting Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) to Coenzyme A. But also, that Pantethine is a growth factor for lactobacillus bulgaricus and bifidobacterium that we know help control yeast overgrowth.

By upping body levels of a body enzyme, pantethine counteracts brain fog, certain allergic sensitivities, and some consequences of alcoholism. In people with candidiasis, the enzyme fights off a toxic byproduct called acetaldehyde, which is thought to cause brain fog, often-suffered but rarely diagnosed.

and

Pantethine is the stable structure of Pantetheine, which is the biologially active form of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5.) It is the precursor to co-enzyme A (CoA.) Co-enzyme A plays a central role in the production of energy in your cells via a biochemical pathway called the Krebs’ cycle. This involves the production of energy from fats & carbohydrates. Pantothenic acid is also essential for adrenal gland function.*

Chemicals known as acetaldehydes accumulate in your body from alcohol intake, cigarette smoking, chronic candida infections & vehicle exhaust fumes. The aldehydes inhibit co-enzyme A & thus decrease energy production. Chronic aldehyde exposure also contributes to heart disease & has damaging effects on brain function. Acetaldehyde also impairs the red blood cells delivery of oxygen to your body’s cells. It also induces a deficiency of vitamin B1, B3, & pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Pantethine has been found to help decrease aldehyde levels.*

Good point! I can tell when I don’t take a b-vitamin in the morning, like today. It surely helps gives me more energy and deal with the candida symptoms sometimes, plus great for headaches. I take 1 co-enzyme form.

bacflip4
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 12

looking for the experts advice. I’ve been doing the regular candida diet for a week now along with antifungals (the weaker -olive leaf extract right now). I had some nausea the first couple days that went away but, I’ve had soft stool ever since that has gotten slightly better. I am now seeing that I should be taking a die-off remedie. I just had blood work 2 days ago that showed my ALT and AST liver enzymes elevated. I thought this was from the diflucan I was on the last couple months but, they said no b/c they were normal when I was on it more frequently so they wouldn’t go up now that I’m not taking it often. Now I’m worried. Why are these elevated? Could it be from die-off or coulsd I have something else wrong with me? Should I go find some die-off remedie to take and see if it helps it go down? Would any of these be appropriate?
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/controller?sourceType=ps&source=go&adGroup=Brand_Term_Only&keyword=vitamin_shoppe&cm_mmc=Google+Adwords-_-Brand_US_Vitamin_Shoppe-_-Brand_Term_Only-_-vitamin+shoppe&gclid=CNaJ-LOcmbgCFdOf4AoduXAAQA&N=0&Ntk=SiteSearch&Ntt=Molybdenum%20&Nty=1&D=Molybdenum%20&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchall&cm_sp=typeahead-_-0|Molybdenum%20-_-n|

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

bacflip4;45809 wrote: looking for the experts advice. I’ve been doing the regular candida diet for a week now along with antifungals (the weaker -olive leaf extract right now). I had some nausea the first couple days that went away but, I’ve had soft stool ever since that has gotten slightly better. I am now seeing that I should be taking a die-off remedie. I just had blood work 2 days ago that showed my ALT and AST liver enzymes elevated. I thought this was from the diflucan I was on the last couple months but, they said no b/c they were normal when I was on it more frequently so they wouldn’t go up now that I’m not taking it often. Now I’m worried. Why are these elevated? Could it be from die-off or coulsd I have something else wrong with me? Should I go find some die-off remedie to take and see if it helps it go down? Would any of these be appropriate?
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/controller?sourceType=ps&source=go&adGroup=Brand_Term_Only&keyword=vitamin_shoppe&cm_mmc=Google+Adwords-_-Brand_US_Vitamin_Shoppe-_-Brand_Term_Only-_-vitamin+shoppe&gclid=CNaJ-LOcmbgCFdOf4AoduXAAQA&N=0&Ntk=SiteSearch&Ntt=Molybdenum%20&Nty=1&D=Molybdenum%20&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchall&cm_sp=typeahead-_-0|Molybdenum%20-_-n|

The first brand in your link, Health Yourself, is the one I took throughout my treatment and it worked fine. You should also be taking Milk Thistle to protect your liver as explained in the post. Please read the post again so that you’ll know which type of Milk Thistle to purchase and how much to take.

Able

bacflip4

Thank you for your quick reply Able. I am very scared about all this right now. I hope taking this will make them go back down. I’m going to tell my doctor I want them checked again on Monday and monitored after that.

bacflip4

It looks like they also have milk thistle.
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/controller?sourceType=ps&source=go&adGroup=Brand_Term_Only&keyword=vitamin_shoppe&cm_mmc=Google+Adwords-_-Brand_US_Vitamin_Shoppe-_-Brand_Term_Only-_-vitamin+shoppe&gclid=CNaJ-LOcmbgCFdOf4AoduXAAQA&N=0&Ntk=SiteSearch&Ntt=milk%20thistle&Nty=1&D=milk%20thistle&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchall&cm_sp=typeahead-_-0|milk%20thistle-_-n|

How much of each do you recommend I take if I have slightly elevated liver enzymes? I see you can take 250mg up to three times a day of the molybdenum. Should I start with that much and how much milk thistle? Thank you.

bacflip4

I found the dose.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Die-off Remedies’ is closed to new replies.