Die-off Remedies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off Remedies

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bacflip4 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should start taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate 3 full days before startng the cleanse/detox or the diet.

The aldehydes and other toxins which are excreted by both the living and dying Candida are toxins which can cause liver damage at their worst as well as die-off symptoms which are the physical reactions that you experience from Candida albicans. Everyone needs to take some type of supplement to protect both the liver and kidneys from the dangerous Candida toxins.

The aldehydes can cause the following symptoms as well as others:

•headache
    •skin breakouts (rash)
    •nausea
    •dizziness
    •brain fog/fuzzy thinking
    •inability to focus
    •depression
    •anxiety
    •general moodiness, angry outbursts
    •diarrhea
    •constipation
    •joint & muscle pain
    •flu-like body aches
    •sore throat
    •fatigue
    •exhaustion
    •need for more sleep
    •sleeplessness
    •sweating
    •chills
    •gas & bloating
    •flatulence

As far as preventing the symptoms caused by the toxins are concerned, one product that will help considerably with the symptoms is called Molybdenum. This is a product that no one with Candida should be without. Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral found naturally in the human body. This product will detox the poisons from your body including your kidneys and your liver where they can cause the most danger.

Purchase the form of Molybdenum called, “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” only; this should be printed on the label on the back of the container under the ‘Ingredients’ and it should be in pill form, 250 mcg per dose. You can take up to 250 mcg of Molybdenum three times a day when the die-off symptoms are at their worse, but start with just one dose for one day then move up to two doses, etc. You can take it at any time of the day with or without food, and the pill form is much more convenient than the liquid and easier to measure. Start the Molybdenum right away – before starting the detox of diet, before you start experiencing the die-off effects.

If you live in Europe:
    Amazon.uk
    and
    iHerb.com

USA:
    Amazon.com

You should also consider taking Milk thistle or Thisilyn (a hybrid milk thistle extract). This herb will aid in curing an already damaged liver as well as helping to protect the liver from further damage stemming from the Candida toxins.

This is a good time to add Nettle leaf tea and/or herb to your daily regimen if you’re not already taking it. This is especially true if you have to continue using Molybdenum for longer than a week or more. The Nettle will provide a copper supplement which may be needed with prolonged use of Molybdenum. The nettle leaf herb is an antifungal, contains detoxing properties, as well as lots of copper. This is why it’s a good idea to drink this tea and/or take the herb during the die-off period as well as throughout your diet.

Another product for die-off is called Candidate by Native Remedies. This comes in a liquid form and will help with severe headaches and other symptoms on an immediate basis; because of this, you don’t need to take it unless you begin to feel a die-off reaction approaching.
    Click for infomation on Candidate from Native Remedies

If you live in a country where it’s impossible to purchase Molybdenum, the informatin on this link will help you as it contains alternate remedies for die-off symptoms. Die-off without Molybdenum

Remember, to be sure that you obtain the correct form of Molybdenum, the front or back of the label should read, “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate” and it should come in a pill form, not liquid.

Able

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Can you post a link to the exact product of it or have you already?

I haven’t done the cleanse and i’m not completely strictly on the diet although i am working towards it.. i’m just about to start my course of pro-biotics as well.. would i need to take it? is it also safe or necessary to take if you don’t take any pro-biotics or anti fungel supplements?

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I need to buy some more as my Douglas Lab bottle wont last forever but I’m having trouble finding some. I cant seem to get that one again.

On Amazon UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Molybdenum/dp/B0018DWZ3I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335367899&sr=8-1 : “Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Molybdenum, 150 mcg”

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Solgar-Chelated-Molybdenum-100-Tablets/dp/B0001VVZU2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1335367899&sr=8-3 : “Solgar, Chelated Molybdenum,”

Neither say Amino Acid Chelate anywhere.

On iHerb:
    http://www.iherb.com/Nutricology-Liquid-Molybdenum-1-fl-oz-30-ml/3430 : “Nutricology, Liquid Molybdenum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)”. I dont want liquid but not sure this is it anyway. It says “Liquid Molybdenum is a diluted solution of ammonium molybdate.”

The rest on there are same as on Amazon plus others that cant be it.

Help!

Jo*Jo

I’m still on the hunt. Turns out Douglas Laboratories who I bought from before have discontinued it.I think this might be ok. http://www.iherb.com/Solgar-Chelated-Molybdenum-100-Tablets/14473

When you roll over the ingredients it says “Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)”.

Thats it, right? Please would someone confirm before I buy it and waste my money if its wrong.

Ruthh123
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 27

Hi Jo,

That country life one is the one I get, I think it’s fine. When you’re looking for the ingredients, if not on amazon, try typing the product into google followed by ‘ingredients’ and it should come up with websites that do actually list the ingredients! Hope that helps 🙂

paul1471
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

would also like to know, are the two posted above from amazon ok which is best?

Jo*Jo

In the absence of other advice, I bought the Country Life one based on what Ruth said.

Ruthh123
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 27

Root dandelion coffee also helps the liver- you can order this from amazon, the one from the cotswolds I think it is. 2 heaped teaspoons in 2 litres of water, bring to boil, and reduce to simmer for 15mins.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

OH GEEZZZ. I JUST now looked at my bottle of molybdenum and it has this: Benzyl alcohol… is that what i am not suppose to have? I got it from iherb.com. its in liquid form..

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

And I have two bottles of this stuff..

Hal123
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 47

*bump*

TheEggy
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 20

Able,

I’m a bit confused, the Molybdenum you recommended from Amazon has cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and “pharmaceutical glaze” listed as ingredients. I thought you had mentioned to avoid these things in supplements and vitamins.

-Kristina

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Kristina-
    Did you buy that molybdenum that had the other ingredients? This is the only one I have found. I sent my husband to buy it. Wondering if its ok??

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

TheEggy;28352 wrote: Able, I’m a bit confused, the Molybdenum you recommended from Amazon has cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and “pharmaceutical glaze” listed as ingredients. I thought you had mentioned to avoid these things in supplements and vitamins. -Kristina

MsMollyJackson;29462 wrote: Kristina-Did you buy that molybdenum that had the other ingredients? This is the only one I have found. I sent my husband to buy it. Wondering if its ok??

The Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate that I linked to in the first post in this thread is the correct one. If you cannot find this brand, try to find a similar one.

This is the exact brand which I took several bottles of during my own treatment without a problem and always experienced less die-off when I was taking it. The positive effects far outweigh the negative in this situation.

Able

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Thanks Able!

I couldn’t find that exact one.
    This is what I’m going to try:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0019KARYE

Just took one…wish me luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Die-off Remedies’ is closed to new replies.