Die off question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Digger 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Digger
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Hi all, is it possible to get die off symptoms from diet, coconut and garlic alone.
    I’m on a very strict diet, taking 2 tsp of coconut oil and 2 cloves of garlic. I also drink 2 glasses of ACV diluted with water. Been feeling quite week especially after eating? Don’t take any anti fungals or detox supplements at the moment.
    Thanks
    James

Said
    Participant
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 17

I think you do get die offs from diet and antifungals, and it looks you’re taking coconut and garlic. coconut and garlics are antifungals. Am myself on strict diet with some antifungas foods and I do get bad die offs, feeling weak is die off symptoms.

RedSky
    Participant
    Replies: 23

Yes you can get die off from the diet and taking antifungals, which coconut oil and garlic are.
    You can also get similar symptoms for changing to a carb free diet so that could be making you worse, if it is that your body will adapt after a few days to a week and you will start feeling a little better. Die off tends to last longer.
    Either way I’d recommend starting detox, I think the forum protocol calls for detox before stating antifungals to help your body not struggle so much through die off. It’s easy to convince yourself that you have die off and so are getting better, but you need to lessen that and detoxing is one way to help, otherwise it can put too much strain on your body and organs.

Digger
    Participant
    Replies: 5

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated. Ive been feeling a little better today, still very tired though. Going to see a naturopath soon and do the diet and detox properly to hopefully feel better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die off question’ is closed to new replies.