Die-off over, but digestion still bad, liver still stressed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die-off over, but digestion still bad, liver still stressed

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bloom 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CandidGut
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 10

I have been on the strict diet for about 8 weeks. I had been taking SF722, S. Boulardii, S. Cerevisiae, and 6 tsp. of coconut oil daily. Also taking various probiotics (CP-1 powder, HMF, etc.).

I’m not really having any die off any more, although I am still having problems with poor digestion and constipation.

I am taking the Standard Process whole food supplements Zypan (Betaine HCl, pancreatin, pepsin) and Betafood (beet root & leaf). These definitely help. I am also taking MagO7 (oxygenated magnesium) which works very well for constipation.

I still have big dark circles under my eyes and I frequently feel tired. I’m taking milk thistle, but I’ve stopped taking molybdenum.

I thought my digestion would have improved by now, and I would be done with the fatigue and liver problems.

Is there anything else I should be taking?

Is it possible I have parasites as well?

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi, Swedish bitters helped me with my digestion. I only use that now (I was taking hcl, pancreatic enzymes but don’t anymore).

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you taking any vitamins such as vitamin C? Are you taking bitters or digestive enzymes? I can list all sorts of stuff…

-raster

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Raster – you have mentioned Zypan on other threads. What did you find that helped with?

CandidGut

raster;47574 wrote: Are you taking any vitamins such as vitamin C? Are you taking bitters or digestive enzymes? I can list all sorts of stuff…

-raster

I am taking Vitamin C. The Zypan and Betafood are whole food digestive enzymes. It seems like my food is being digested a lot better, but things just aren’t moving down there without a lot of help. I’m taking MagO7 for constipation, which does work well, but it’d be nice to be regular all on my own.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have leaky gut or allergies?

-raster

CandidGut

raster;47595 wrote: Do you have leaky gut or allergies?

-raster

I think I have leaky gut. I wouldn’t really say I’m allergic to any food, per se. There’s nothing that upsets my stomach or causes me to break out. I do get brain fog and bloating, especially if I eat sugary / starchy foods.

bloom
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

when I’ve done this kind of thing before I found that although you can see improvements after a short while it usually takes longer than you think

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Die-off over, but digestion still bad, liver still stressed’ is closed to new replies.