Die off or reaction to the Coconut Bread?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off or reaction to the Coconut Bread?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

I had been feeling better here recently, my mind was much clearer and my headaches had went away for the most part.

I started my antifungal a week ago and did not appear to be experiencing much die off. Then on Sunday nite I decided to try able’s coconut bread recipe, and last nite I started to get that dull pain in the back of my head back.

What should I do?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

quick wrote: … on Sunday nite I decided to try able’s coconut bread recipe, and last nite I started to get that dull pain in the back of my head back.

What should I do?

That depends, Quick, are you still eating the bread and do you still have the headache?

Able

quick

I tried the bread again yesterday afternoon, because I didn’t notice anything after I tried it on Sunday. However, last nite was when the headaches started again. I haven’t eaten anymore since.

Able900
    Spectator

quick wrote: I tried the bread again yesterday afternoon, because I didn’t notice anything after I tried it on Sunday. However, last nite was when the headaches started again. I haven’t eaten anymore since.

I would avoid eating it for a few days and see if there is a change. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of “testing” done on the protocol.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is a possibility that it is the baking powder that are allergic to; you can make the bread with baking soda instead if necessary.

-raster

quick

That’s what I was afraid of haha, btw I got Megaflora yesterday, is it alright if I take that before I got to bed?

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Like Able900 said you should avoid it for now.

quick

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it!

Able900
    Spectator

quick wrote: That’s what I was afraid of haha, btw I got Megaflora yesterday, is it alright if I take that before I got to bed?

Yes, Quick, you should take the probiotic on an empty stomach, so if this is the case at bedtime for you, then that’s a good time.

Able

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Die off or reaction to the Coconut Bread?’ is closed to new replies.