Die off or intolerance?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off or intolerance?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  X0christinaa0x3 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

X0christinaa0x3
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12

I introduced kefir into my diet thursday night. Had 2 tbsps thursday night, 2 tbsps friday, 2 tbsps saturday..and sunday i woke up nauseous, can’t stop belching, congested, body feels warm…die off? Or casein intolerance? Any tips on how i can feel better:(? I stopped the kefir yesterday by the way

X0christinaa0x3

I should also add that my glands are swollen and my heart rate is 100 at rest which i’d consider elevated. Also, saturday night I drank ACV in water twice that night to hell digest some protein and once sunday morning. Maybe that’s what caused the die off?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its hard to say because I am not you. I personally do think that this low amount of kefir would’ve caused it. What are you doing to detox from the toxins and to protect your liver and kidneys?

-raster

X0christinaa0x3

Thank you,Raster! Would the ACV have been more likely to cause it? I drank the ACV on an empty stomach sunday morning first thing in the morning and it seems like the belching started then. I take a vitamin w. molybdenum in it, I do epsom salt foot baths, dry-brushing, hot alternating cold showers,and drink detox tea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die off or intolerance?’ is closed to new replies.