Die off or Epstein Barr resurfacing?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off or Epstein Barr resurfacing?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Determined 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Determined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

Can Epstein Barr resurface during this process?

Yesterday, I felt like I had lead in my arms and legs and my eyelids. I had NO strength. I had to have my husband tear open a foil package for me. My 8 year old son had to push down the chair’s foot rest for me. I couldn’t even slide open a window that is usually so easy. I was wiped out and I’m still feeling that way this morning.

The exhaustion I am feeling is only comparable to the Epstein Barr I had 6 years ago. I know a lot of folks are confused about die off and other ailments. I am too at this point. I keep trying to reassure myself that this is just die off. But I’ve heard there’s a connection with folks having Epstein Barr and then having their Candida blow up.

So, right now I’m trying to be ever so kind to my liver because I know that EB can also ravage it. I hope this is die off and not anything else like EB or malnutrition. I just need a little reassurance. I’m only going to need to tough this out until Thursday when I can finally afford to go buy some vitamins.

Anyone else have a similar experience with die off?

Determined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

I wanted to update, in case anyone out there has a similar experiences with this.

So, feeling as bad as I was the last couple of days, it appears what I was experiencing was actually die off and not the return of the dreaded EBS.

And what a relief that is. I’m feeling much more energy today.

I can totally see how easy it is to get confused. They say to expect all of these certain die off symptoms, but when you’re in the thick of it, it’s really hard to keep your head straight. Just ride the wave out, folks! 🙂

Hope this may help someone else!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Die off or Epstein Barr resurfacing?’ is closed to new replies.