Die off during cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off during cleanse

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

monstermelie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Today is day 4 of my cleanse diet & I must admit I am un-expectantly feeling great. I feel brighter, less stressed & have more energy. I am still tired but it is not an all consuming tiredness like I have had for the last couple of years.

I started taking 1 each of a 150mcg molybdenum & 200mg milk thistle 4 days before I started the cleanse which I upped to 1 of each 3 times a day on day 1 of the cleanse.

On day 1, I got a bad headache in the afternoon, figured this was the start of caffeine withdrawals & die off. Day 2 the headache was worse but I was able to function but I went to bed at half past 8 because the headache was too much. Day 3 the headache was there all day but manageable. I went to bed at 10pm which is a little early for me but a normal time so the headache wasn’t as bad. Today, day 4, I have a mild, dull headache & mild muscle pains but nothing that feels like a bad flu. I stood on the scales this morning & I have lost 7lbs since day 1. I was expecting more die off symptoms though & I am worried that the yeast isn’t dying off. Does this sound normal? Is it just the chelated molybdenum & milk thistle helping reduce the die off symptoms?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

monstermelie;41193 wrote: I am worried that the yeast isn’t dying off. Does this sound normal? Is it just the chelated molybdenum & milk thistle helping reduce the die off symptoms?

Yes, the molybdenum and milk thistle are protecting you from the toxins which is the entire purpose of using these. You can believe that the
    die-off toxins have been released into your body, and you’ve still experienced quite a bit of the die-off toxins considering your headaches and tiredness, so just imagine what this might be like if you were not taking 750 mcg’s of molybdenum plus the milk thistle every day. I have read many messages from those members who live in countries where they were unable to obtain molybdenum, and their description is sometimes unbelievable. Often they’ll have to take a day or more off from work and end up in the bed. Consider yourself lucky and stop worrying about whether or not you’re killing any Candida. If you’re on the cleanse, you are definitely killing the Candida cells by the millions.

Able

monstermelie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Thank you for the re-assurance Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Headaches are die-off symptoms, especially if you don’t get them often.

You typically won’t get flu like symptoms until you take antifungals or probiotics or if you don’t protect your liver and kidneys.

You are feeling better than most people because you did protect your kidneys and liver.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die off during cleanse’ is closed to new replies.