Die off duration

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Die off duration

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bouncygal 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

fragrantsound
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I have systemic candida and every time I really go after it I get horrible symptoms that keep me from functioning. My question is how long will the die off symptoms last if I tough it out? I decided to up my nystatin dose to really go after it since I’m tired of having candida.

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

Are you supporting your liver and doing everything you can to help your body eliminate the waste products the dying candida are exuding?

How long die-off lasts seems to vary wildly from person to person, probably depending on the severity of their infections and the inherent strength or weakness of their various organs and systems. You can do — and people here have done — serious damage to their bodies by pushing too hard too fast to eliminate candida. It’s a marathon and the goal should be to get through the six to 18 months with a minimum of liver damage and a maximum of energy at any given stage. Push the effort to kill the candida and you’ll fail at both those goals. It is possible to go slow, make steady progress and not have too bad of a time with die off. IMO, that should be the goal.
    fwiw,
    Sue

fragrantsound

Thank you Sue. I am still way under the dose the doctor gave me the first time I had this. I should have said I was taking one nystatin pill per day and am going up to 10. The first time I was given nystatin (about 10 years ago) I took 8 4 times a day. I am seeing the doctor soon as well. I will read the link you provided.

CiproSucks
    Replies: 22

Hi Fragrant, what did your doctor give you for the die off symptoms? If I take so much as two probiotics a day for two or three days, or two caprylic acid pills a day, I’ll have severe die off symptoms. And I have to be extra careful because my system is already compromised by Cipro poisoning. I’d love to learn how to better handle die off symptoms.

fragrantsound

It’s called Blue Heron from Integrative therapies. You can get it on Amazon but I usually get it from my doctor. I tried caprylic as well at first and had some pretty bad die off symptoms but that was before I was on the blue heron.

CiproSucks
    Replies: 22

Thanks for the tip. Is it cheaper to get it by prescription? What are the active ingredients in Blue Heron? I’m surprised this is the first I’m hearing of this. Would you say it’s more effective than Molybednum or NAC, Candidate, etc? Are any of those even actually effective?

fragrantsound

It’s not a prescription, my doctor carries it at his officeand I pay 23.00 a bottle. It has flax, psyllium, rice bran, dried plum, fenugreek seed, slippery elm, triphala, spectra probiotic blend, marshmallow root extract, and papain (papaya enzyme).
    I have not tried candidate and when I asked my doctor about moybednum He suggested I try this first. I think there is a danger of taking too much molybednum. High levels are linked to gout.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

i have stopped my antifungals for 4 days so my body has a chance to rid the toxins iv had a lot of die off and too much too fast can cause liver damage. so im doing sauna and exercise to help sweat it out before i continue the antifungals.

xxx bouncy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Die off duration’ is closed to new replies.