Die off again or detox?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Die off again or detox?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I posted earlier about how I got a detox drink from my Dr and read good reviews. Able said the ingredients didn’t seem bad. However it hit me pretty hard all of a sudden, its been exactly a week. Fatigue, headache, some chills, feeling feverish a little but no fever, clogged sinuses, lethargic a little. I m having 6 to 8 bm a day and I m happy about that and they feel complete. For months I haven’t had complete bowel movements. Could this be die off or just simply detoxing? I had die off when I started the antifungals but worse then this but I m getting some molydernum tomorrow. Also I stopped antifungals and probiotics 3 days ago because of stool test tomorrow. Well the good news I started school along with a fulltime job and mma fighting which I can’t do too much because I wanna heal, well my first essays in over 12 years and I just got a 100% on one and a 85% on one. Even with brain fog I accomplished it so I m happy lol. So detox and die off symptoms the same?? thanks

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Congrats on the grades!

When I’m having die-off and candida symptoms, I get constipated or feel like I haven’t “finished eliminating,” if you catch my drift.

When I’m feeling better and detoxed, everything comes out very easily.

moochpb

Thanks buddy. Idk what’s wrong then. The dr said since everything is starting to come out more it can cause some die off because of detox. I’m hopin I feel great in a few days. I’ve had a headache for a few days. The only thing is their is some green tea in the drink and I know that hurts the adrenals. So lll talk to my dr about it tomorrow but I’m happy I’m eliminating what’s been in my colon and gut for awhile. Plus I’m starting some sf 722 for the first time ever. I just don’t want to feel worse. I feel for everyone on this site. It’s such a depressing thing. I feel hopeless and I miss my training. I was real talented and had alot of potential, now I feel this will go on until I’m old or dead. 🙁

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Just keep hanging in there! It’s only been a few months. If you just stay strict with the diet and stick to a good antifungal/probiotic protocol, it will keep getting better!

moochpb

It’s a damn rollercoaster of emotions

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Good luck mooch! I have been reading your posts, and I know you are having a hard time, too. I see your in Illinois; where in Illinois, northern part, central, southern. I live in southern IL.

moochpb

I live in lombard. 40 minutes I think west of Chicago. Just moved out here. I’m having a hell of a time.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey mooch did u say sf722 was available ? where ?

goodluck with school ive been meaning to start a new job but all this scares me cuz im so sick i really shouldnt be working at all !i think i will wait till die off end to apply as this place is very upscale and i dont wanna mess up !

this condition is so depressing many days i dont wanna get out of bed and start my day everything from the cravings ,to die off sickness just interferes with daily life so much its impossible to get everything done .ive learned to take things slow and only do whats necessary for now ,i do the bare min everywhere work and home right now !

moochpb

My dr has some bottles of sf722 so I just started today. Plus olive leaf cause idk if I’m getting sick or from detox. The caffeine in my shake is killing me so I have to stop the detox.
    I’ve been out of school for 11 years and its advanced 8 week courses. I get paid by the military to go so I’m doing it. I always work alot also. 50 plus hours plus I train alot. So I have to take it easy as I’m stressing everything out, my kidneys , adrenal and myself. The illness sucks and I’m waiting for a dr to try and help and not pretend. This website has been the most help. I think u should apply and take ur mind of what u have. Our minds go straight to our gut and us obsessing about our illness makes it worse

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

oh wow so youve been working that much thru die off and all damn boy u strong !i cut my hrs back cuz i just couldnt handle it and now that im back on diet and protocal i am very ill major fatigue/nausea everyday ofcourse untop of other symptoms .thats cool u get to try sf722 im waiting on it to be available myself .

is olive leaf strong for u as antifungal ? ive been using this in my water with a lil stevia i like the way it tastes but heard its weak .i think it could be die off but youve been on diet for a longer time so u should kinda be done with die off in a way ? maybe the combo of both antifungals .im hoping die off ends for me after a month on this i dont think i can take much more .

yeah i agree theres no sense in stressing over this i guess im just worried ill fuck up since im not a good employee lately lol ,this place is strict but pays me like 4$ more an hr so i really wana work there my friend referred me but i been frontin on going there .

goodluck with school !

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Wow, mooch.. I thought I was busy with work and grad school! If you don’t mind me asking, what do you do to relax, etc? I hope you start to feel much better soon.

moochpb

is olive leaf strong for u as antifungal ? ive been using this in my water with a lil stevia i like the way it tastes but heard its weak .i think it could be die off but youve been on diet for a longer time so u should kinda be done with die off in a way ? maybe the combo of both antifungals .im hoping die off ends for me after a month on this i dont think i can take much more .

Thanks. I feel the olive leaf is pretty good, good antibacterial and viral too. I like it in my nasal rinse if I feel an infection coming. I felt it did a good job with me

moochpb

Wow, mooch.. I thought I was busy with work and grad school! If you don’t mind me asking, what do you do to relax, etc? I hope you start to feel much better soon.

Thanks. What is relaxing??? lol. I don’t and I have to. My off day is today and thursday, just got done with an essay and got back from my dr. I ve been gone since 9 am. Now I get to relax and do it all over again tomorrow. Watching movies is my relaxing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Die off again or detox?’ is closed to new replies.