Die-off?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Itzomi 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Itzomi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

Hello all – newbie here! 🙂

I have been doing a Candida Cleanse for the past 3 weeks (should be 2 weeks but I can’t always remember to take the drops between meals, etc.) and I’m wondering if anyone has ever experienced this symptom, or if it’s something totally unrelated… (Kind of TMI, sorry…)

Has anyone ever had the feeling of a tender urethra? The other day, I noticed a teeny drop of blood after using the restroom which I think came from there. Have not had any come out since. This also may have happened a week ago and a week before that, but both times it was so faint that I wasn’t sure I was really seeing blood. Each time it was one drop, one time. This last time, it looked more like a fresh cut type of blood. Very small amount.

I have also been drinking lemon water. So, if it’s not anything to do with candida, “retracing,” etc., I wonder if I’m passing little stones and it’s irritating me…

If it happens again, I will get in touch with my doctor (who will probably pretty much blow it off…when I had candida symptoms of abdominal pains and whatnot, I was told to eat more fiber!)

Just for the record, my biggest die-off symptom was dry, itchy eyes and the feeling that I had contacts in them that had been in way too long, and a feeling of film over my eyes. I hadn’t had such problems before the cleanse.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!! 🙂

Ninni
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

Hi,

Have you ever had a urinary tract infection? I’ve had a few and the first symptom was a drop of blood.
    The doctor gave me antibiotics, of course, but maybe you can find some natural way.

Good luck!

Itzomi

Hi Ninni!

Thank you so kindly for responding!!

Hmmm, I have had episodes where it burned like crazy to urinate, which went away on its own – is that the same thing? I don’t know of having an infection, but I guess it could be possible??

I woke up this morning with a whitish tongue, which I haven’t had in some time. I think the little buggers are back! That would explain some other things I have going on – abdominal issues and major brain fog where I can barely finish some sentences!!

Thank you again for your reply!

Evurr
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

If celery is allowed on the diet then it is very good for urinary infections. When I get the first signs of cystitus I eat 2 sticks of celery and drink 2 pints of water straight down. Generally fixes it.. but I guess that would depend on how far the infection has got.

Itzomi

Evurr wrote: If celery is allowed on the diet then it is very good for urinary infections. When I get the first signs of cystitus I eat 2 sticks of celery and drink 2 pints of water straight down. Generally fixes it.. but I guess that would depend on how far the infection has got.

Thank you so much for the reply!

Unfortunately, celery aggravates my psoriasis. :p Found out it has a natural pesticide in it (psoralens) that causes skin issues in a small percentage of people. (But is actually supposed to be GOOD for psoriasis for a lot of people.) My psoriasis is really mild, thankfully.

I haven’t had any blood issues lately, and it’s not as tender, so I am on the mend. I’ve been drinking unsweetened cranberry (not pleasant) and taking cranberry pills when I can remember to.

Thanks again to everyone for your help!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Die-off?’ is closed to new replies.