Die off

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fimbaly
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi there,
    I’m going into my third week of the diet and have not had a die off, at least I don’t think so, is this normal?
    I’ve had a lot of energy work done and have been tols this could be the reason, not sure.
    I have been really tired, feeling worse at one point, but not what I thought a die off would be.
    : )

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Fimbaly wrote: Hi there,
    I’m going into my third week of the diet and have not had a die off, at least I don’t think so, is this normal?
    I’ve had a lot of energy work done and have been tols this could be the reason, not sure.
    I have been really tired, feeling worse at one point, but not what I thought a die off would be.
    : )

Hi,
    If you really have an intestinal fungal overgrowth, the die-off is something you have to feel. You may have a very light case or not overgrowth at all. Anyway, add some antifungals to see if you experiment it, if not, you probably don’t have a candidiasis case.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote: … add some antifungals to see if you experiment it, if not, you probably don’t have a candidiasis case.

Fimbaly, you don’t want to just start taking antifungals randomly without considering what you’re doing to your body. A Candida treatment should include avoiding die-off symptoms if possible. The toxins such as aldehydes which are expelled by the dying Candida can be detrimental to the health of your body, specifically the liver. Are you taking Molybdenum?

If you’ve not already done so, please read the protocol that members of the forum follow.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Able900 wrote: The toxins such as aldehydes which are expelled by the dying Candida can be detrimental to the health of your body, specifically the liver.

Are aldehydes produced when someone is ketotonic too, or is that something else? Would they be evident as an unpleasant smell in urine? I’ve been noticing that the last few days.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Are aldehydes produced when someone is ketotonic too, or is that something else?

Did you mean ketogenic, if not, I’m afraid I don’t know.
    How much water are you drinking, Javizy? And what does the oder resemble?

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Able900 wrote:

Are aldehydes produced when someone is ketotonic too, or is that something else?

Did you mean ketogenic, if not, I’m afraid I don’t know.
    How much water are you drinking, Javizy? And what does the order resemble?

Yeah, ketogenic. I’d assume pretty much everyone at the early stages is ketogenic. Acetone is what I was thinking of. It’s common for people on low-carb diets to have bad breath as a result of acetone, and I think it can add an odour to urine as well. I drink between 2-3 litres of mineral water throughout the day.

My diet is probably about 60% veg, 30% protein and 20% fat at the moment, so it’s not like most ridiculous low-carb diets made up of 60%+ fat from sources like butter, cream and bacon and next to no fibre. I was planning to add buckwheat this week, and oatbran next week. The carbohydrate in those should resolve the acetone problem, right? I’ve been eating parsnips, swede, avocado and cucumber so I have been getting some carbohydrates.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Die off’ is closed to new replies.