Die Off?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Karen Mc
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am in day 5 of the easier cleanse. My symptoms were upper abdominal pains, skin rash that began around the (junk food eating) holidays, irratiblity, post nasal drip, and many more (lesser) symptoms. I’ve only made a few mistakes in the diet, ie I made a dish of sauteed veggies with organic canned tomatoes. I have been pretty much gluten free for about a year. I’m not over weight and I do lead a pretty healthy lifestyle….except my boyfriend owns an Italian restaurant! So it can be hard to maintain. He does have gluten free pizza and pasta for me.

Am I not supposed to expect the die-off symptoms until I start the antifungals? I feel like I have more energy, but I’m not sleeping well at all. I went to a tea store and requested a naturally decaf organic tea. The one I purchased has 1% caffeine. I’m thinking I need to quit that and stick to lemon water.

How do you know when to go to stage 2? Is it just that you can’t take this cleanse anymore???

Thank you, Karen

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There are 3 stages:

1)cleanse
    2)phase 1 of diet
    3)phase 2 of diet

After the cleanse you go to phase 1. You should be experiencing some die-off symptoms by now and sleeping poorly is one of the symptoms. If you want to experience more die-off, antifungals will do the trick.

I would stick to herbal teas instead of caffeinated and decaf teas. Decaf still does have caffeine like you mentioned…

You start phase 1 whenever you want to, usually after 1-2 weeks.

-Raster

Karen Mc
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

According to the “diet” #1 is cleansing. I’m glad I am experiencing symptoms of die off…I wasn’t sure. Should I wait until I’m done with the cleanse to start the probiotics first then a week later the antifungals? Also, do I discontinue the drinks when I go to step 2?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Die Off?’ is closed to new replies.