die-off

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone.
    I am just now starting my diet after having candida for 2 years. I was in college and it was hard to stick to the diet. I started blasting my body with vitamins, acidopholus, total flora 15 probiotics, and a liquid called candid-elim, and ginger root, and lectin lock. Eating only salads that contain spinach and a little regular lettuce and some steak, and one egg in the morning. My question is will I experience die off withins 4 days. My lower back is in pain, I have had 2 random headaches, prostate pain, and random testicular pain, and leg pain in both legs. Does that seem normal or should I go see a doctor.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have detox plan? Why aren’t you eating other food, is it because you are still in college?

-raster

ljm352
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

I really don’t know what to do for a diet I am just going with what I have been doing.

kmcheney48
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

You can definitely experience die off within four days. Depending on how bad and what you were eating before your diet can make you feel that way too, like sugar and caffeine withdrawals. You may want to see a Dr if that would make you feel better. Have you ruled out other issues at all with a Dr?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t recommend doing this unless you have a plan together because I tell most people to plan on a 6-18+ recovery to get over this. This isn’t something you can get over quickly unfortunately…for me it has taken about 4 years.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘die-off’ is closed to new replies.